BY CALVIN KLEIN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
I haven't purchased this but i did try a sample of it and i must say i loved using it for a date night out !!
jasmine d.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
This cologne has such a sexy scent. I love when my husband wears it. A little goes a long way
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.
I have never had a problem with Calvin Klein products but this is just too strong for me.
olivia b.
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it, such a great scent I would definitely buy again
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Glasgow
Bought this for my mum and it smells so good. Very wearable and not too much for the nostrils. Feel it would suit a wide range of people and not just a mum. Don't need a lot when wearing it, so good value for money.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I bought this for my husband, and I fell in love with the scent its amazing, he likes it too