Calvin Klein Obsession Night Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Vanilla, Anapear, Patchouli, Woods, Leather, And Suede. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

• What's one of your favorite fragrances of Calvin Klein 1 Answers
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This smells so mature. I like it much more than the cheap Spray most guys use now. This has that classic classy tone.
Rosy C.
My sister bought this for her boyfriend omgggg . We both fell in love . If every guy smelled like this yesss.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
One of my favorite scents. I always buy this scent for my husband. It has an oaky smell with hints of orange.
Lizzette T.
Love this frangrane by far my ultimate favorite of all great scent for year round and long lasting
Wendy C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this for my dad for Christmas it's a cologne that he loves and it does smell pretty good!
Crystal C.
Glenolden, PA
This smells so amazing on my husband! He wears it on date nights. It's masculine and sultry.
Yesica F.
Bridgeton, NJ
Bought this for my brother for last Christmas & he loved it. The smell is just Fantastico!
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Not a fan of this cologne. It could of being. Better, they have better ones that i like!!
Amanda H.
thomaston, GA
When this first came out years ago I got for my dad and he is stuck with it ever since.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Could of been better honestly, not what I expected from the line lol but not awful
Helen M.