Calvin Klein Obsession Night Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Vanilla, Anapear, Patchouli, Woods, Leather, And Suede. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

• What's one of your favorite fragrances of Calvin Klein 1 Answers
Megan W.
Hawley, PA
As a woman, this is my favorite cologne scent. My husband has been wearing this for years and the scent never gets old. It's a sexy scent and we were able to find it online for a reasonable price. I don't think they make it anymore so I'll be very upset when we can't find it anymore.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Gorgeous scent! I prefer woody orientals, and this is exactly what this EDP is. There are some dark florals, too, which make this scent not seem too much like a men's cologne.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite perfume. it smells so good and doesn't smell like old lady. it smells so fresh and light and is my go-to perfume purchase
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I am in lust with this scent! My boyfriend wears it and receives so many compliments. It is a beautiful medley of spicy and sweet!
Megan M.
I got this as a gift for someone and I must say I'm not very impressed with it. It's alright, just not my favorite scent for a guy.
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
Very strong but not overwhelming and yet sensible enough for everyday use. Long lasting and compatible with almost any occasion.
Shaina D.
Bucyrus , OH
I love the cologne. I buy it for my husband every Christmas. He knows that it is my favorite so he wears it on our date nights!
Olivia M.
Really nice staying power however I am not a huge fan of the fragrance. Just not the best smell for me or my family/boyfriend.
Denise G.
San Bernardino, CA
I ordered this online because my brother had been asking for it, it was not that great, he likes it but I've smelled better.
Faith G.
Madison , WI
Not my favorite scent from Calvin Klein, would recommend smelling it before purchasing. Not a horrible scent, though.
Helen M.