Calvin Klein Obsession Night Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Abby F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 2005 Fragrance Notes: Gardenia, Tonka Bean, Bergamot, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Rose, Amber, Muguet And Mandarin. Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Calvin klein is classic and fresh. It never overdoes the smell. This fragrance is not something in my smell department. I prefer vanillas, however i would gift this. It is a timeless classic and is a very beautiful smell.
Marie  B.
Toronto
The scent is just refreshing. You feel clean for a long time. The scent stays on the clothes and everything you touch. For me I like it because it identifies you.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from my job as a gift for someone. It has a refreshing smell and the scent doesn't fade after a short period of time.
Julia G.
This is good I wouldn't say as good as the regular obsession though. This sent is less warm and homey and more fresh and clean.
Kristy J.
Albany, MO
I am obsessed with Obsession! Its a little pricey but well WORTH it! I will be buying this A LOT!!!
Abby F.
From the design house of Calvin Klein, Obsession Night for women is an immaculate aromatic accompaniment to the perfect evening. Intricately blended to combine the essences of cashmere and sandalwood with vanilla, amber, bergamot and other sweetly seductive notes, Obsession Night captivates and entrances admirers while enhancing your presence as you walk in the room. Calvin Klein's reputation for on-trend style and exotic fragrances is delicately balanced in this darkly intriguing take on its popular Obsession scent.
This is very nice if you like musky scentsand I would recommend and buy again.
Oriana R.
Orlando kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is fantastic. I love it😍 I wear it more than everything at night to leave and lats for more than 24 hours. IT IS SEXY AND ITS CAPTIVE SMELL👌