Calvin Klein Obsession Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Leanne O.Calvin Klein Obsession Night Eau de Parfum uploaded by Abby F.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession Night is a creation evoking the delicious thrills of the hot, summer night; juicy citruses dewed by the gentle rain shine under the moonlight and the darkness of the garden is scented by night-flowering. Main notes are: bergamot, orange, mandarine, white flowers, gardenia, rose, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, vanilla, tonka bean, labdanum, amber, and sandalwood.

Mindy C.
Norwich
I tested this at the local store and was fasinated and captivated by the scent of this spray..wow..CK did it again...this is lovely for a gift..any girl will love to smell so sweet.   This is on my Christmas list this year and   will buy it always..
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this scent by Calvin Klein is amazing. it's definitely a heavier scent and i would say it smells like a little on the masculine side but i like that. I find that it does wear for quite a long time but you need the smallest amount because it could be overpowering.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I’m obsessed with this fragrance! However they don’t make it anymore, which means any stuff I buy will be old :/ I want to find something similar to this but can’t find anything...nothing compares!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Perfume is difficult, at best, to purchase on-line, since you don't know the scent. I took a chance, since I have always liked the original Obsession. Be warned, though, that this is a completely different scent. Not as musky, but it's a stronger scent. A little goes a long way.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
This was my go-to perfume for years! My boyfriend, who is now my husband, always loved the scent and I think still associates it with me to this day. It is a rather heavy scent so I tend to wear it more in the winter for special occasion evenings. It is expensive but the bottle lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this for my husband and he really loved it. I purchased it from a discount store and wasn't able to smell it before I purchased it. I guess he really liked it because it was gone in like two weeks.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Calvin klein is classic and fresh. It never overdoes the smell. This fragrance is not something in my smell department. I prefer vanillas, however i would gift this. It is a timeless classic and is a very beautiful smell.
Stephenie T.
KNOXVILLE, IA
I gave this as a gift. My sister really enjoys Calvin Klein fragrances, so I thought she'd enjoy this one. I wasn't wrong...this is now her go-to. She likes that it's not too much and stays on for hours.
Xen H.
Both me and my sister have this bottle for years.. it has long lasting smell and kinda smell like a flower in my opinion.. my 1st bottle was given to me and i got my 2nd bottle from sephora long time ago..
Belinda R.
In love with this perfume. I have repurchase this about three times the smell of this perfume is very long lasting. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I got mine inside Macy's store.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Do somebody know if this cologne stays all day on you? I want to buy something for Valentines to my husband and can't figure it out what cologne will be good for him!
Lyssa C.
Atco, NJ
I heard great things about this perfume but never smelt it myself, is it a over powering smell or a good suttle scent ?
Is there a lighter scent available?
Jaya S.
Does anyone know if this has been discontinued? I have been able to source any for a while.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I've been looking for a cologne for my husband and I would like to know how this one smells.