BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eureka U.
This cologne was a taaaaaaaaaddd bit too musky for my taste, but that may just be a Calvin Klein thing because Obsession for women was just as musky and overbearing.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I like the smell of the cologne but not to sure about the after shave. I guess I'm going to have to go purchase a small bottle of it to see. Hopefully I'm not wasting my money.
Tina E.
This is a cologne that smells nice when used sparingly. I dated a guy that wore too much and now the smell nauseates me.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
My dad always uses this aftershave and he loves it plus it smells really good
valerie m.
I bought this for my son for Xmas and he loves it as much as I do. It has a lovely fragrance and it is worth every penny. He's going to get another one this Xmas.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Calvin Klein Obsession Night Cologne For Men After Shave From smells so good fresh and men love it especially for night out