Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Fred H.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. Obsession for Men is the pure essence of masculinity. Potent powerful and intensely provocative this scent is a compelling blend of botanicals spices and rare woods. Designed in 1986 Obsession cologne for men is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: bergamot lemon and sage. The middle notes are: fern carnation and amber and the base of the fragrance is: moss vanilla and benzoin. Obsession is recommended for romantic use. see more...

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is my favorite men’s fragrance! I am a fan of obsession for men. The scene lasts all day, the bottle is super pretty. I usually purchase this online from a dept store or fragrance retailer. The price is not bad and a bottle seems to last a super long time. I will always purchase this for a man as a gift, etc
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this cologne for my husband and it is amazing. He doesn't need to spray much at all and it last almost all day long. It is a little pricy but worth it because of its effectiveness and the amount of time it lasts.
Amanda H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I bought a bottle of this for my dad and he loves it! It think I paid around 30 dollars for it with coupons and employee discounts and it's so worth it! He's had it for almost a year and he just got halfway through it. Long lasting
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
My husband use this perfume and it’s amazing. It’s a strong smell...stays all day... sometimes I also use it (lol)... I like it when my partner smells so good. It’s affordable comes in different sizes. I would recommend it.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Eh, I'm okay with this scent. But in my opinion it kind of smells too old. Like it has that old sophisticated smells for a man compared to like Abercrombie's scent. Still good but something for someone significantly older. I wouldn't buy it for anyone other than my dad to be honest. But hey we're all different.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
An oldie but goodie.My dad wore this,and I buy it for my fiancee-he loves it as well.I love the scent,as does he.Not too heavy or overpowering, but definitely there.VERY manly.I love it,especially in the Winter months,it's perfect.Price is ok,not as high as some.We both love it.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
When it comes to ck scents they really are amazing and versatile. I love that every scent has a clean feeling when you smell it. Obsession is no different it really is a manly yet clean scent.
Jennifer H.
Purchased for a gift. The packaging is really nice and I love the bottle. The smell is strong but not over powering. The scent last all day. It's a few nice scent for men without smelling too spicy or heavy. I think most men would really enjoy this cologne.
Rosa A.
Pine Bush, NY
My husband has been using this colon for many moons, it's his all time favorite scent and I also love it on him as it is not to strong and it does not mess with my allergies.
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
This cologne has to be one of my favorites. My husband has never smelled more sexy than when he wears this one. It is not to strong smelling.