Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Fred H.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. Obsession for Men is the pure essence of masculinity. Potent powerful and intensely provocative this scent is a compelling blend of botanicals spices and rare woods. Designed in 1986 Obsession cologne for men is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: bergamot lemon and sage. The middle notes are: fern carnation and amber and the base of the fragrance is: moss vanilla and benzoin. Obsession is recommended for romantic use. see more...

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is my favorite men’s fragrance! I am a fan of obsession for men. The scene lasts all day, the bottle is super pretty. I usually purchase this online from a dept store or fragrance retailer. The price is not bad and a bottle seems to last a super long time. I will always purchase this for a man as a gift, etc
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
My husband use this perfume and it’s amazing. It’s a strong smell...stays all day... sometimes I also use it (lol)... I like it when my partner smells so good. It’s affordable comes in different sizes. I would recommend it.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this cologne for my husband and it is amazing. He doesn't need to spray much at all and it last almost all day long. It is a little pricy but worth it because of its effectiveness and the amount of time it lasts.
Amanda H.
Master Groomer Expert
I bought a bottle of this for my dad and he loves it! It think I paid around 30 dollars for it with coupons and employee discounts and it's so worth it! He's had it for almost a year and he just got halfway through it. Long lasting
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Obsession Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 6.7 oz
Last one of my mom favorites. Obsession, eternity and euphoria are top 3 to go to fragrance to buy and get as a gift as well
Jessica Y.
CK Obsession is my husband's favorite cologne. He smells great! I highly recommend it!
Samantha M.
A wonderful scent, definitely attracts the senses, easy to breathe around, perfect for a night out with your significant other.
Rosa A.
Pine Bush, NY
My husband has been using this colon for many moons, it's his all time favorite scent and I also love it on him as it is not to strong and it does not mess with my allergies.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
An oldie but goodie.My dad wore this,and I buy it for my fiancee-he loves it as well.I love the scent,as does he.Not too heavy or overpowering, but definitely there.VERY manly.I love it,especially in the Winter months,it's perfect.Price is ok,not as high as some.We both love it.
Angela G.
This is a great cologne!