Calvin Klein Obsession For Men Eau De Toilette

by Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein’s masculine classic, Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Toilette, is a botanical, rich, revealing scent that sits lightly yet profoundly on the skin. Aimed at evoking ideals of passion, romance and obsession, the potent, vaguely oriental fragrance delivers a combination of mystery and revelation, proffering a lasting, lingering aroma.

Based on deep base notes of Amber, Sandalwood and Musk, layered with exotic Mandarin, Sage, Myrrh and calming Lavender, the eclectic array of ingredients combine distinctly to provide an intricate, sophisticated formula that is alluring, sentimental and full of charm for the body.

is it good stuff?
is it good stuff?
How does this smell? Does it smell cheap or really good?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Obsession For Men Eau De Toilette!
Product Highlights
This is one of the colognes that my boyfriend wears and at first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but it pairs so perfectly with his body type.in 1 review
4 years agoRomulus, MI
I got this for my cousin for his birthday and he liked it a lot haven't heard any complaints yet
4 years ago
Great sample, I was able to see whether or not I liked the smell . More perfumes need to do this
4 years agoAltamonte Spg, FL
Calvin Klein Obsession For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Deisy Z.
My Husband received this fragrance for his birthday, It's a sweet smell, I like when he wear it.
2 years agowhite Plains NY
Is good product and the smell is very good. Someone give me this perfume as a gift and I enjoy.
4 years agoTrenton, NJ
I love this product for my man it really goes with his body chemistry. I recommend this product
4 years agoNew London, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend and I love snuggling up to him just to smell this lovely scent!!
4 years agoWest Orange, NJ
I got this for my uncle for his birthday and he lives the smell. He wears it almost everyday
4 years ago
I absolutely love this smell! I love buying this for my boyfriend. It makes him irresistible!
4 years agoBainbridge , PA
I love the smell of this cologne on my husband. Such a strong smell but not too overpowering.
5 years ago
I love love love this cologne for men! Calvin Kline always puts out good perfumes & cologne.