BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Cologne, .5 fl oz: Obsession for Men One-half fluid ounce Scents of sandalwood, musk and amber see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
I love, love, love Calvin Klein Obsession for my husband! It is the ONLY cologne that I buy for him. He almost always gets a travel size Obsession in his Christmas Stocking, and almost always gets a full size bottle too! Calvin Klein Obsession is a tried and true classic. The saying "a little goes a long way" is true for Obsession cologne - you man will only need to use a small amount in the morning, and that sexy, masculine scent will last all day. I do not think you can go wrong with Calvin Klein Obsession cologne - perfect for Christmas gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts (sexy smell), birthdays, and every day!
Nicky C.
Inglewood , CA
It's a classic with a nice fresh scent can be overpowering of you use to much a little goes a long way with this one
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
This cologne is a classic. The fresh scent will keep you smelling good all day and allow you to feel fresh.
J J
Wonderful cologne with a crisp fresh scent that is very affordable will last
Jim C.
Madera, CA
This is by far one of my favorite type of men's cologne. Generally it depends on the time of year that I choose which type of cologne I want to wear. But.....This particular cologne I can wear it year round. It is not too heavy nor is it too lite. It is just right to wear to a business meeting, a date or just a night on the town.
Brianna M.
Manlius, NY
I'm a girl and i use this stuff. it smells amazing. My boyfriend uses it aswell, and i can't get enough of the smell. I got it at a JCPenny. It's packaging could look a little better, but it is promoted for guys, who usually don't care, just as long as it smells good
Erika M.
I bought this one for my ex on his birthday, I really enjoyed smelling it on him. I would recommend getting this for your boyfriend on a special occasion he wont be dissapointed.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Idk what it is about this, but this cologne does it for me. I think it's incredibly manly without being overpowering. It's a perfect scent for any time of the year and lasts for weeks if you were to spray it on a jacket and not wash it for a bit
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This is definitely one of my favorite men cologne, it smell too good!! My father has this one and when he is around you smell the scent from far away! Calvin Klein colognes all smell great.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is one of my favorite colognes! It just smells amazing. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to wear it!