Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Cologne, .5 fl oz: Obsession for Men One-half fluid ounce Scents of sandalwood, musk and amber
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN

I love, love, love Calvin Klein Obsession for my husband! It is the ONLY cologne that I buy for him. He almost always gets a travel size Obsession in his Christmas Stocking, and almost always gets a full size bottle too! Calvin Klein Obsession is a tried and true classic. The saying "a little goes a long way" is true for Obsession cologne - you man will only need to use a small amount in the morning, and that sexy, masculine scent will last all day. I do not think you can go wrong with Calvin Klein Obsession cologne - perfect for Christmas gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts (sexy smell), birthdays, and every day!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This is definitely one of my favorite men cologne, it smell too good!! My father has this one and when he is around you smell the scent from far away! Calvin Klein colognes all smell great.
Kasandra R.
Kasandra R.
Honoraville, AL

I can't think of anything that is better than an Obsession smelling man. Calvin Klein is always on point with their cologne.
Nicky C.
Nicky C.
Inglewood , CA

It's a classic with a nice fresh scent can be overpowering of you use to much a little goes a long way with this one
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS

This is one of my favorite colognes! It just smells amazing. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to wear it!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Allen park , Mi

This cologne is a classic. The fresh scent will keep you smelling good all day and allow you to feel fresh.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL

This smells great! Easy to find prices are good. This is a great scent to keep on hand!
J J
J J

Wonderful cologne with a crisp fresh scent that is very affordable will last
Claire M.
Claire M.
San Diego, CA

Idk what it is about this, but this cologne does it for me. I think it's incredibly manly without being overpowering. It's a perfect scent for any time of the year and lasts for weeks if you were to spray it on a jacket and not wash it for a bit
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I love love love this cologne for men! Calvin Kline always puts out good perfumes & cologne.

Join Now