BY CALVIN KLEIN

The Calvin Klein Obsession for Men aftershave balm utilises the same fresh scent as the signature Obsession fragrance. The Obsession scent blends notes of clove, amber, nutmeg, mandarin and lavender to produce a woody, oriental aroma. Calvin Klein has long been a popular brand at Fragrance Direct, and our customers love this Obsession for Men aftershave balm as it nourishes and replenishes post-shave skin, and is lightly fragranced with the Obsession for Men scent. In 1968, Calvin Klein set up his own coat shop at the York Hotel in New York City. Now one of the world's most famous fashion brands, Calvin Klein's portfolio also includes sportswear, cosmetics, jeans, underwear and fragrances. Since the first fragrance, Calvin, was launched in 1981, Calvin Klein has become renowned for its collection of perfumes, including the Obsession range of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "My husband uses this product and he says that it really soothed his face after he shaved." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this. He has really thick facial hair that will irritate the corners of his mouth. He says this instantly soothes his skin. He's used it every day since I bought it for him. I'm so glad its a hit!
maddy j.
My so loves to use this after he shaves. Good product. A little pricey but he does have sensative skin. I think its a good product if you got the money
Karla G.
Centereach, NY
El aroma es muy bueno suave delicado no fuerte y aspero definiotivamnete lo seguire comprando por que la calidad es muy buena
DeAnna C.
My niece's boyfriend had this on one day when he came over, of course I had to ask what he was wearing... It smelled great!
Ziphora D.
Keeps him smelling wonderful and does not burn his face when he puts it on. Totally recommend this to any guy.
May Y.
Obsession, the cologne, is one of the best-selling men's fragrances and this aftershave does not dissappoint.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
My husband uses this product and he says that it really soothed his face after he shaved. I loved the smell!
Cinthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
As a classy women, I really love when my man smells good. I think this product would be perfect for that.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Besides it smelling good, it's not always that great to use. You tend to get tired of the cologne smell.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Has a great to smell to it I see by reading revies on here and also see that its highly recommended.