Calvin Klein Obsession for Men After Shave, 4 oz uploaded by Viannely G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

After Shave Fragrance: provocative. masculine. sexy. euphoria men Calvin Klein is an addictive, fresh oriental scent that blends crisp modern freshness and aromatic spices with a sexy, creamy signature.

• I love this product! So, with that being said, I would like to as...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My fiance' bought a bottle of this and it smells absolutely amazing! It's not an overwhelming scent but a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price. My fiance' said that it doesn't burn his freshly shaved skin like other after shave has done. I have noticed that this after shave scent stays present noticeably longer than other after shave brands he has used. I love this product and so does my fiance'!
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
My husband has been using this after shave for over 3 years now and it is always the same subtle perfume without being too obvious or overpowering. I love it on him!
Marissa G.
My husband and I love this product! It smells so good and has a long lasting scent. I actually wore it myself a couple of times because it smells so dang good!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband has used this for about a year. It has a nice smell that isn't over powering. I'm very sensitive to cologne and this one doesn't bother me.
ChadWick A.
Portland, OR
Great way to complete a shave. With an intoxicating smell, this after shave will leave you attracting attention from all passer buys
Lindsay J.
This aftershave has such a nice smell and scent, and I love it! It makes my man feel sharp and look so yummy.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Love the smell of this aftershave on my husband. A great price bec a little goes along way.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! So, with that being said, I would like to ask.. Does any other woman here love this stuff as much as their significant other?! I know that I definitely do! It smells absolutely amazing!