Calvin Klein Obsession For Men After Shave uploaded by Shardae C.Calvin Klein Obsession For Men After Shave uploaded by Viannely G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN #57 in After Shave

Intense. Unforgettable. Provocative. Between love and madness lies OBSESSION. This spicy oriental is a provocative and compelling blend of botanics and rare woods. OBSESSION MEN after-shave lotion moisturizes your freshly shaven face, leaving a distinctive scent on your skin.

• Top Notes: mandarin, bergamot

• Where i can find this product? I really like how this smellūüėć1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My fiance' bought a bottle of this and it smells absolutely amazing! It's not an overwhelming scent but a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price. My fiance' said that it doesn't burn his freshly shaved skin like other after shave has done. I have noticed that this after shave scent stays present noticeably longer than other after shave brands he has used. I love this product and so does my fiance'!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Obsession is a classic scent! I've been buying this for years for my sweetie! It has a deep sweet smell that lasts for a looong time. So a little goes a long way. Your man will love it.
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
My husband has been using this after shave for over 3 years now and it is always the same subtle perfume without being too obvious or overpowering. I love it on him!
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
My wife loves the scent of Obsession. It's not too musky or hard on the senses. It lasts way into the nights I spend out on the town and I can still smell it when I get home. I'm extremely happy with this product.
Alexandria M.
Oak park , IL
My dad wears this, and I love the smell, however my boyfriend bought it and I gave it away. I don't care how great it smells; i will not have my bf smelling like my dad...
Marissa G.
My husband and I love this product! It smells so good and has a long lasting scent. I actually wore it myself a couple of times because it smells so dang good!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband has used this for about a year. It has a nice smell that isn't over powering. I'm very sensitive to cologne and this one doesn't bother me.
Sara C.
Renton , WA
This is by far my favorite after shave. My dad uses it and I love it. It's the perfect smell for a nice occasion out to an event. Definitely try it!
ChadWick A.
Portland, OR
Great way to complete a shave. With an intoxicating smell, this after shave will leave you attracting attention from all passer buys
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfiend has manny colones like a lot every brand i think he sure loves smelling good cant go wrong with a man with good taste
Holly H.
Does anyone else love this cologne on there man?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, NL
Where i can find this product? I really like how this smellūüėć
Denisse O.
Is the scent overpowering?
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I love this product! So, with that being said, I would like to ask.. Does any other woman here love this stuff as much as their significant other?! I know that I definitely do! It smells absolutely amazing!