Calvin Klein Obsession For Men After Shave uploaded by Shardae C.Calvin Klein Obsession For Men After Shave uploaded by Viannely G.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Intense. Unforgettable. Provocative. Between love and madness lies OBSESSION. This spicy oriental is a provocative and compelling blend of botanics and rare woods. OBSESSION MEN after-shave lotion moisturizes your freshly shaven face, leaving a distinctive scent on your skin.

• Top Notes: mandarin, bergamot
  • Middle Notes: lavender, myrrh, spices
  • Base Notes: musk, sandalwood, patchouli

• I love this product! So, with that being said, I would li...1 Answers
  • Is the scent overpowering? 1 Answers
  • Where i can find this product? I really like how this smell😍1 Answers
Brooke M.
Hawthorn, PA
My fiance' bought a bottle of this and it smells absolutely amazing! It's not an overwhelming scent but a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price. My fiance' said that it doesn't burn his freshly shaved skin like other after shave has done. I have noticed that this after shave scent stays present noticeably longer than other after shave brands he has used. I love this product and so does my fiance'!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Obsession is a classic scent! I've been buying this for years for my sweetie! It has a deep sweet smell that lasts for a looong time. So a little goes a long way. Your man will love it.
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
My husband has been using this after shave for over 3 years now and it is always the same subtle perfume without being too obvious or overpowering. I love it on him!
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
My wife loves the scent of Obsession. It's not too musky or hard on the senses. It lasts way into the nights I spend out on the town and I can still smell it when I get home. I'm extremely happy with this product.
Alexandria M.
My dad wears this, and I love the smell, however my boyfriend bought it and I gave it away. I don't care how great it smells; i will not have my bf smelling like my dad...
Marissa G.
My husband and I love this product! It smells so good and has a long lasting scent. I actually wore it myself a couple of times because it smells so dang good!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband has used this for about a year. It has a nice smell that isn't over powering. I'm very sensitive to cologne and this one doesn't bother me.
Sara C.
Renton , WA
This is by far my favorite after shave. My dad uses it and I love it. It's the perfect smell for a nice occasion out to an event. Definitely try it!
ChadWick A.
Portland, OR
Great way to complete a shave. With an intoxicating smell, this after shave will leave you attracting attention from all passer buys
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfiend has manny colones like a lot every brand i think he sure loves smelling good cant go wrong with a man with good taste
Holly H.
Does anyone else love this cologne on there man?
Brooke M.
Hawthorn, PA
I love this product! So, with that being said, I would like to ask.. Does any other woman here love this stuff as much as their significant other?! I know that I definitely do! It smells absolutely amazing!
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
Where i can find this product? I really like how this smell😍
Denisse O.
Is the scent overpowering?