BY CALVIN KLEIN

Obsession is a refreshing ,oriental, woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of lavender, mandarin, clove, nutmeg, and amber. see more...

Amy D.
Amy D.
Powder Spgs, GA
We've tried many fragrances throughout the years, but this is still my favorite for my husband. I like it on myself better than the women's version.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
My boyfriend uses this type of cologne, and it smells amazing. It lasts a very long time, too. He puts some on just before leaving for an 8 AM classes, and comes home at 6 that night and I can still smell it on him. Very deep, dark scent. Love it!
Shar T.
Shar T.
las vegas, NV
My husband rarely asks for colognes by name, but this is one that he insists on having. Not that he douses himself with it, but I do have to purchase it a few times per year. Whatever Calvin is doing, we love. :-)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fresh scent. Unique, fun, and complimentary to all times of day and year. Scent is long lasting rarely requiring reapplication when going out at night.
Faith R.
Faith R.
I buy this for gifts for the men in my life. Some only wear this and request it specifically. It's a bit more of a musky scent than a fresh water scent.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jamaica, NY
I bought this for my cousin without smelling it first, but it smelled good and he liked it. It was kinda strong for my taste to be perfectly honest, but he liked it so it works as a nice gift.
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
This is my favorite I can pick up the smell of this on any man. my husband has been wearing this for over 25 years now. I love the smell and it lasts all day long
Claire M.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Old fave. Guys wore this in high school over 5 years ago so I'm not sure if it's still "in" but this is a recognizable signature scent.
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is that classic man aroma that girls can't resist. It's one every guy should have. Use it for everyday or when going out.
Patty A.
Patty A.
Reedley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cologne it smells great sweet smell and last a long time my hubby loves it too not to strong just right