Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Alicia B.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Toilette Spray For Men see more...

Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men is a great cologne spray that lasts for hours; but use sparingly because the scent can be overpowering as it has a rich and bold aroma to it; but it is a very pleasing one if used correctly (please gentlemen: don't POUR spray all over you; gently mist yourselves!).  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.
zirse a.
Purchased as a gift for my husband. I really love this stuff and won't let him use anything else. Price was good when I bought it and better than cruising a department store fragrance aisle for it.
Jonathan H.
I have been using Calvin Klein Obsession perfume for over 10 years and is still one of the best perfume I have ever used, it unique smell and, great for any outings, I really recommend this perfume to buy for yourself or any for special occasions!!!!!
Amanda V.
My step father wears this and let me tell you - a little goes a long way. It smell classic and it good for older men (in my opinion) and it's inexpensive and can be found in most places that sell scents. It's not my cup of tea, but he likes it.
Southaven, MS
I love obsession, but the night variety is a bit too strong. I know my husband is 36, but he is still to young to smell like he bathed in it. I am definitely going to get the regular one next time.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
This scent smells really good! CK One is meant to be a unisex scent, but I find it to be more on the masculine side. I don't think many women would choose it as an everyday scent to wear.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Really like the smells like a clean white room at an all white party fresh and zoo clean ck one is it men and women can take use of the ck one calvin klein is it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Calvin Klein Obsession spray for men is one of my favorite smells on my husband. Not overpowering,I do not like heavy fragrance.this is a great spray.
Jeffrey B.
Pasadena, MD
This cologne is ok. I have a bottle that has been half full for a year now and... It's not my go to but I will wear it to see my grandmother .
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love Obsession on my Fiance it smells wonderful and keeps me close all night :D. He also gets a lot of complements saying he smells good.
Southaven, MS
Does any one else think this is too strong?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do young men use this?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
How much did you pay for this?