BY CALVIN KLEIN

A light Oriental with citrus, vanilla and greens lowering to notes of sandalwood, spices and musk. Men's Eau de toilette spray 4 oz. see more...

James W.
Ludlow, MA
I received this as a gift. At first I didn't think this was a cologne that I wanted to wear. I didn't initially enjoy the scent. Honestly it seemed a little old man to me. However, I gave it a chance, and I have to say that it has become one of my favorites. It's definitely a scent that's a bit lighter and more floral than I would generally - but I'm really loving it.
DAVID M.
Sunbury, OH
Love, Love, Love this Cologne! It's not too masculine, which I hate overpowering colognes! The scent is woodsy and aromatic, a Great Everyday or Evening cologne. I bought it at Macy's, and I like the shape of the bottle, easy to open, and hold in your hand.
Larry F.
Lumberton, NC
I love the way this cologne smells! there is only 3 colognes I will wear and this is by far my favorite of the three. My better half loves the way this smells and she will not let me run out of it! Its a strong scent but not overpowering.
Anthony V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm picky when it comes to Cologne but this is one of my favorites. It's a subtle scent and doesn't require much to get the desired effect.
Alessandro M.
Calvin Klein Obsession is the best fragance I have ever had! It has a good value and de pricey is low. I buy it once a week because I use it everyday.