Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 3 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 4 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein Eau De Parfum Sp...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Eau De Parfum ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Women - Eau De...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 2 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 6 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray-50ml/1.7oz
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Calvin Klein Obsession for Women - 30ml Ea...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum NO
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
I bought this for my mom, she's 48 and I didn't like the smell of this. It feels like she's 80 when she uses it. The smell is definitely for old lady's. I won't buy this again. It's such a strong perfume.
Emina H.
Smells like old grandma perfume! I hated this and would never purchase it again. Bought it on a whim because it was on sale and I ended up returning it because I couldn’t stand this scent for myself. Would not recommend unless you’re 70+
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
If you like to smell like an old man or cigar urinal lounge this is the cologne for you.
Amanda R.
With what this juice is made of, I should love it. It should smell good on me. And it does, for about an hour.
Even my husband said it smelled good, and later complained of it smelling off, like heavy perfume that been exposed and turned, and stale tobacco, as it did to me.
I spritzed from an entirely other bottle, same outcome :/
I tried other CK scents, and it has to be me vs CK, I cannot wear them. I have smelled CK scents on others, and the same turning bad ,turning weird smell to me. It`s confusing and off putting :/
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
I used to love wearing this when I was younger. I tried to wear it again recently. No longer a fan. Gave me a huge headache.
Ky S.
New Orleans
I was not a fan of this product, I didn't like the way it smelled at all. I usually like most fragrances
Myra P.
This smells very strong. It may be suitable for an older lady. If you are young, smells too strong.
Mary O.
Im am not obsessed with this at all. It smells like fabric freshener. The quality is there. Its super long lasting but the smell to me is really cheap.
Genevieve B.
New York , NY
I find this perfume very strong and manly smelling. My mother uses it and has for years. Whenever she does I get a headache from the smell. I prefer more
Floral scents. However when she uses it she gets compliments from other people so I suppose if just depends on your nose and the preference of your nose.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a fan of this scent. It smells like an old lady. Too overpowering. Bottle itself is nice but the scent isn’t for me. Too expensive and dries out my skin too. I’ll be giving it to a friend sadly. Won’t buy again.
Sarah M.
Sydenham, ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC
How much did you pay for this?

Macy's