Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 3 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 4 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein Eau De Parfum Sp...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Eau De Parfum ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Women - Eau De...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 2 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 6 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray-50ml/1.7oz
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Calvin Klein Obsession for Women - 30ml Ea...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum NO
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Wendy C.
1,447 reviews

I was born in 1974 so growing up in the 80's I remember when this 1st came out,there were AD's for it everywhere!!!! My mom wore it a lot and loved it..as a kid so did I!!! My mom would always let me put a tiny bit of it on and I remember it lasting all day & night!!

I got my 1st bottle around 13 thanks to my mom! I love & still love the scent...warm amber,musky,vaniila-ish with hints of spice,sweetness,woodsyness,incense...it's definitely a fall/winter scent! Super long lasting!

*This one one of the 1st scents that started my perfume addiction!!!!!

This perfume takes me back in time to the 80's when I was a kid and I'm happy to say I've been through many bottles in the past!<3

*I have never tried the reformulated version to compare to the original.

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Calvin Klein Obsession parfum for women is a beautiful fragnance. I was given this as a gift and could not be happier. The scent is light, feminine and is a perfect combination of floral notes. The scent is quite long lasting and I always get numerous compliments when I wear it, which is very often. I like the scent so much that I went on to buy other Obsession body products.
Bridget O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Great perfume for any girl or woman looking for a nice smelling perfume. It's a good value for you the price and I have been using for a long time comes a nice packaging and I would definitely recommend this to others
Elva C.
Mission, TX
I've bought this cologne for my husband in the past, he really loved the scent and received many compliments on it. I myself love this particular scent and is one of my favorites for him.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
My husband LOVES this smell. He gets the men Obsession and I love that smell! Always wear when we go out, it never seems to fail me. I highly recommends this to anyone.
Karina A.
STRONG! I can't tell if I like this or not. I usually love scents similar to this but this one is so strong. It definitely is a perfume of another era and can be aging. Be careful with this, it could be an embarrassing experience to be wearing too much in a close public setting. Not everyone likes this scent, definetely a "cult classic." I actually use Carlos Santana Women's perfume and I spray a TINY BIT of Obsession on one wrist then rub my two wrists together just to give the CS perfume a little extra oomph.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
This perfume was another one I received in a gift from a family member. I have had many compliments on this fragrance. It is a very sophisticated and professional smell. One or two squirts will leave you smelling great all day long. All of the perfumes I have received are more on the expensive side like this one, but all last all day long. I have shirts in the hamper that I haven't worn in a few days and they continue to smell exactly the same way it had when I sprayed it. Calvin Klein makes amazing smelling colognes, and I have never smelled the versions for women until lately. This is more than worth it, the bottle is beautiful and the smell is too.
Natalie Z.
Layton, UT
To my friends and family: this is MY scent. I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter. It's the perfect mixture of sweet and woodsy. I can't say enough good things about this perfume.
I also have some suspicions that there's something about this perfume when it mixes with pheromones. I always got compliments from significant others when I wore this perfume.
andrea B.
Covington, GA
I have the original and the spring version of this. The original has a beautiful musky vanilla smell on me and lasts all day long. I have many people stop me and ask me what I am wearing. It is such a sultry beautiful smell that I often catch my husband stopping to smell me. The spring version has this beautiful floral smell that makes me think of a field of wild flowers. Both have a long lasting staying power and don't require a lot to be applied to achieve it.
Z K.
I got this scent in a small set of travel size Calvin Klein perfumes. It is a really nice scent. Suitable for ladies in 20s and onwards. Great for work and going out. It has a floral-y fruit-y wood-y scent. Come on guys, how do I explain a scent to you. Haha. Anyway, it's not too sweet and fruity, it's not too wood-y. It's a perfect balance of fruity, florally and woody.
Heart notes: Black Orchid
Top notes: Pomegranate
Base notes: Creamy Accord
Sarah M.
Sydenham, ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC
How much did you pay for this?

Macy's