Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 3 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 4 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein Eau De Parfum Sp...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Eau De Parfum ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum OBSESSION by Calvin Klein - Women - Eau De...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 2 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 6 Pack - Obsession By Calvin Klein Eau de ...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray-50ml/1.7oz
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Calvin Klein Obsession for Women - 30ml Ea...
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum NO
  • Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this perfume. The scent smells good. I use the perfume every time i go out and have a good time. The pricing not bad at all. I recommend this perfume to others.
Ashley O.
Austin, TX
Not the biggest fan of the smell. it kind of reminds me of something my grandma would wear with the fragrance being to strong. I typically go for a lighter scent.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
I love this perfume. My friend gave me one as a gift and I completely Adore it. The scent is very strong and lasts awhile. I can put it on Monday morning and shower that night and still smell it Tuesday morning in my skin. I usually do not like strong scents but I love this one. I just have to use it sparingly so I don't suffocate anyone who happens to walk past me. I will definitely repurchase, even with the price tag. If you do not like strong overbearing scents this perfume is not for you. But I would recommend it to anyone who does!
Aubrianna P.
piedmont, sc
Yikes... my dad worse this stuff for a while and every time he wore it I️ hated it. I️ mean it’s not the worst but it is very strong and will smack you or anyone near you in the face. Makes me sick to my stomach but then again, if that’s what you’re looking for and really just want to keep people clear then this is perfect for you!
Valerie B.
Silver Point , TN
While this is a classic parfume, I do not like the smell. It is not my thing personally. However others may like it. It smells old ladyish to me. I'm not talking about my finely aged friends because I feel they are wearing something up to date.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men is a great cologne spray that lasts for hours; but use sparingly because the scent can be overpowering as it has a rich and bold aroma to it; but it is a very pleasing one if used correctly (please gentlemen: don't POUR spray all over you; gently mist yourselves!).  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.
Merri W.
Salisbury
Anybody who is ever known Calvin Klein perfume knows that is often a signature scent. Obsession has a rich decadent seductive sent that is very pleasing. You can’t help but feel sexy when you wear Obsession! I have worn obsession for many many years And it never disappoints me. A must have perfume for any woman who wants to feel beautiful
Amanda R.
With what this juice is made of, I should love it. It should smell good on me. And it does, for about an hour.
Even my husband said it smelled good, and later complained of it smelling off, like heavy perfume that been exposed and turned, and stale tobacco, as it did to me.
I spritzed from an entirely other bottle, same outcome :/
I tried other CK scents, and it has to be me vs CK, I cannot wear them. I have smelled CK scents on others, and the same turning bad ,turning weird smell to me. It`s confusing and off putting :/
Amanda H.
I love Calvin Klein fragrances. Obsession has a really spicy mature smell to it, if that makes any sense. I think it's appropriate for all ages. I get compliments whenever I wear this. One of my favorite Calvin Klein perfumes.
Jordan E.
This is the perfect fall scent. It is warm, musky, and spicy. It lasts a long time and smells very sophisticated. I don’t think you’ll like it if you prefer lighter, more youthful scents, but this 25 year old can wear it and not feel odd. I think I’m going to fly through this bottle with how often I use it!
Sarah M.
Sydenham, ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC
How much did you pay for this?

Macy's