BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by calvin klein in 1991 escape is a luxurious aquatic fragrance. This perfume has a blend of apple, mandarin, rose, plum, and peach. It finishes with musk and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

• Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sens...4 Answers
Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum Spray for Women
  • "Both have a long lasting staying power and don't require a lot to be applied to achieve it." in 8 reviews
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
This has always been my go to perfume. It's strong yet smells clean and nice. It's one of my more stronger perfumes but it's luckily never triggered a migraine which I suffer from. It's definitely a classic scent I'll wear forever.
Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
I simply can't live without this perfume. It smells nice but not overpowering, it is more earthy than anything. I get so many compliments on my scent, and wear it everyday.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Calvin Klein Obsession parfum for women is a beautiful fragnance. I was given this as a gift and could not be happier. The scent is light, feminine and is a perfect combination of floral notes. The scent is quite long lasting and I always get numerous compliments when I wear it, which is very often. I like the scent so much that I went on to buy other Obsession body products.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
I've been wearing Calvin Klein's Obsession for decades and it never gets old or goes out of style. I really think it's an iconic perfume- look at all of the dupes that have been produced!
It's a very sensual and deep fragrance, with notes of mandarin, bergamot, vanilla, jasmine, and amber. I love the women's as well as the mens. It's very long lasting and the scent for me never changes with my body chemistry or as the night goes on. Love it!
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I love this perfume. My friend gave me one as a gift and I completely Adore it. The scent is very strong and lasts awhile. I can put it on Monday morning and shower that night and still smell it Tuesday morning in my skin. I usually do not like strong scents but I love this one. I just have to use it sparingly so I don't suffocate anyone who happens to walk past me. I will definitely repurchase, even with the price tag. If you do not like strong overbearing scents this perfume is not for you. But I would recommend it to anyone who does!
Rebeka G.
Just doesn't do it for me. It is a strong scent to say the least. That isn't a bad thing necessarily, but this really isn't for everyone. The scent seems to be a bit more mature, wouldn't recommend for younger ladies. My mom, however, has been wearing this for decades and loves it. It is her scent for "nicer" events, and it seems to be fitting for that purpose.
Amanda H.
I love Calvin Klein fragrances. Obsession has a really spicy mature smell to it, if that makes any sense. I think it's appropriate for all ages. I get compliments whenever I wear this. One of my favorite Calvin Klein perfumes.
Amanda M.
Buena Park , CA
Me and my siblings have been getting this for my mom as a present for any occasion for years now. The smell is great and it leaves me feeling nostalgic from my elementary school days where my mom would always spray this before leaving for work. I will continue to buy this for her till the end of time
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I honey,y haven't tried it but my moms loves this . It's her holly grail. She has been buying this perfume over and over again. I recent bought this for her for her birthday since she haven't restocked and she was so happy
Wendy C.

I was born in 1974 so growing up in the 80's I remember when this 1st came out,there were AD's for it everywhere!!!! My mom wore it a lot and loved it..as a kid so did I!!! My mom would always let me put a tiny bit of it on and I remember it lasting all day & night!!

I got my 1st bottle around 13 thanks to my mom! I love & still love the scent...warm amber,musky,vaniila-ish with hints of spice,sweetness,woodsyness,incense...it's definitely a fall/winter scent! Super long lasting!

*This one one of the 1st scents that started my perfume addiction!!!!!

This perfume takes me back in time to the 80's when I was a kid and I'm happy to say I've been through many bottles in the past!<3

*I have never tried the reformulated version to compare to the original.

Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.