BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by calvin klein in 1991 escape is a luxurious aquatic fragrance. This perfume has a blend of apple, mandarin, rose, plum, and peach. It finishes with musk and sandalwood. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

• Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is cr...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
One of the favorite fragrances. My mom had it and I never liked it because I felt it was strong and all of a sudden I wore it and fell in love with fragrance. Fragrance is strong when you smell it but on your body it smells fine. It is long lasting fragrance.
Michelle G.
Dix, NE
This perfect scent had been my signature smell for over 20 years now
It has such a beautiful dark seductive scent. Definitely one that it takes a bold, sassy, spunky person to wear!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Calvin Klein Obsession parfum for women is a beautiful fragnance. I was given this as a gift and could not be happier. The scent is light, feminine and is a perfect combination of floral notes. The scent is quite long lasting and I always get numerous compliments when I wear it, which is very often. I like the scent so much that I went on to buy other Obsession body products.
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I love this perfume. My friend gave me one as a gift and I completely Adore it. The scent is very strong and lasts awhile. I can put it on Monday morning and shower that night and still smell it Tuesday morning in my skin. I usually do not like strong scents but I love this one. I just have to use it sparingly so I don't suffocate anyone who happens to walk past me. I will definitely repurchase, even with the price tag. If you do not like strong overbearing scents this perfume is not for you. But I would recommend it to anyone who does!
Amanda R.
With what this juice is made of, I should love it. It should smell good on me. And it does, for about an hour.
Even my husband said it smelled good, and later complained of it smelling off, like heavy perfume that been exposed and turned, and stale tobacco, as it did to me.
I spritzed from an entirely other bottle, same outcome :/
I tried other CK scents, and it has to be me vs CK, I cannot wear them. I have smelled CK scents on others, and the same turning bad ,turning weird smell to me. It`s confusing and off putting :/
Amanda H.
I love Calvin Klein fragrances. Obsession has a really spicy mature smell to it, if that makes any sense. I think it's appropriate for all ages. I get compliments whenever I wear this. One of my favorite Calvin Klein perfumes.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Me and my siblings have been getting this for my mom as a present for any occasion for years now. The smell is great and it leaves me feeling nostalgic from my elementary school days where my mom would always spray this before leaving for work. I will continue to buy this for her till the end of time
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
I love this perfume. It smells great and lasts all day. It's a mature smell. It's expensive, but it truly lasts forever. I've bought this multiple times and every time the bottle lasts for around a year.
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This perfume is alright. I like the scent but it's not my favorite. It's not too expensive for a fragrance and I do like the spicy smell it has. It is a good quality product and I do like it. I probably wouldn't recommend this product or repurchase it.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I honey,y haven't tried it but my moms loves this . It's her holly grail. She has been buying this perfume over and over again. I recent bought this for her for her birthday since she haven't restocked and she was so happy
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.