Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by rebecca m.

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Alexandra Z.
Oh my god! How did I not buy this sooner?

Went to Winners to find a bargain on a frag. Saw lots of cheap $20 celebrity frags. My man knows I like Calvin Klein, and he pointed out a 50 ML bottle of this for $29. I've read a lot about it on Fragrantica, and I love spicy orientals, so I went ahead and blind-bought it. Funny because I'm blind, so I guess I always blind-buy perfumes.
Anyway, brought it home and spritzed once on my neck. It's quite green in the opening, but after ten minutes it settles down to a beautiful spicy ambery, powdery vanilla. Definitely my cup of tea. Damn, I can't stop sniffing the air! This lasts forever too, and you don't need to apply much. This doesn't smell unisex to me either, actually it smells quite sensual and sexy. Great for fall/winter. Best of all, my man loves it! I'm only 26 so I wasn't around in the 80's, but I'll be rocking this in the 2000's! I understand why this has been around longer than I've been alive. It's a masterpiece in my opinion. If you love oriental, spicy perfumes with a personality, and if you're not afraid to be noticed, this one's for you.
Kelsey S.
Statesboro, GA
Love the smell, brings back memories that will last a lifetime. This fragrance will always hit you with a bit of elegance no matter where you wear it, from a kids birthday party or if your going out on the town with your man. I guarantee that someone will always complement you while wearing this.
Lupe B.
Covington, GA
I have this to my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loved it. He has repeatedly used this for a while so no he is not a first timer. The price is a little bit high but it is a good high quality product. I would definetly recommend this to others.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This was my favorite fragrance when I was a teenager and the first real fragrance I purchased and I still love it to this day. This scent is warm and inviting with notes of amber, bergamot and citrus peppered in. Super long wearing.
Andrea R.
Flushing, NY
oooooooooooouuuu this smells so good! both my mom and me have it and we always fight over it cause it smells that good! it's like a fresh i just came out the shower scent and i can always rely to use it when i want to
Kelly R.
I ike this perfume a lot. It smells very nice and unique. I also think that it is a reasonable price for such a nice perfume. This is more of a heavier scent, so I recommend it for someone who wants something more sensual and not too girly scented.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Escape is probably my favorite perfume from Calvim Klein. It is a strong perfume but very tolerable. It lasts all day long so you do not have to worry about reapplying.
Jessica T.
I love this perfume. Its so hard to find and I ran out. I want more! I would always get compliments on it. Where can I get more of this fragrance?
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I've been wearing CKone for years and years! It's the best smelling perfume and I get a lot of compliments on it! Not to strong but lasts all day!
Arrianah G.
Las Vegas
My dad has this cologne...it smells so good and it very long lasting. Will definitely rebuy for him when he runs out!!
April S.
How much does this perfume cost?
April S.
Do you find this strong or sweet?
April S.
How new is this perfume?
Camryn N.
Spring Hill, FL
What kind of smell does this have?