BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Sab🐘 S.
Quakertown
This is my moms absolutely favorite perfume however to me I think it is kinda average. It does not 100% blow me away. The sent is a little musky mixed with some essential oils.
Mariana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this a few years ago as a gift in a mini set along with 3 other perfumes. At first I thought the scents were too old for me so I put them in a drawer for a while. However, I recently pulled them out and realized just how WONDERFUL they all are! This one in particular is a little more musky but it’s not overdone. The packaging on all of them is beautiful and I will most certainly be purchasing full sized bottles soon.
Elly H.
Boston
My mother’s favorite perfume, a familiar scent from childhood, smells both soft and sensual. A little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts for quite a while. The price is great for the quality, which is probably what has kept my mother coming back for the past 25 years.
Fiza N.
I have the same exact perfume and I love the smell! I first thought the smell was strong but I noticed that after 5 minutes it has a sweet smell. I use this almost daily the smell lasted 48 hours on me. That’s a lot of hours of you ask me. It’s pricey but worth it.
Lara A.
buffalo grove
Purchased at: Macy's
Be sure to use a small amount as the smell is very penetrating and will last a few days. I use this perfume during the winter as I feel that it has a small cinnamon scent. Purchased mine a few years ago and still have half a bottle left.
Autumn J.
Middletown
This is my all time favorite perfume, my mom has had hers for the longest time and it’s so expensive that she doesn’t wear it that often and I can’t often, but nothing and I mean nothing has ever smelt so good. I could spray this on my pillow and have the best nights sleep I’ve ever gotten just because it’s so soothing, it’s not too strong, but it’s the right amount of strong. And it’s just nothing like over ever smelt before. Oh my lanta 😻😻😻
Melissa M.
Bessemer, PA
Such an oldie but still one of my absolute favorites scents. Nothing quite captures that musky oriental fragrance like Calvin Klein Obsession. This will always be my go to comfort parfum. I've loved this scent since my yearly 20s, 20 years later it still has the same effect. Every year I find myself having to replace the bottle. If you prefer a more earthy scent Obsession is perfect!
VANESSA E.
Yucaipa
So I lucked out and found this beauty at a TJ Maxx for $26! I love the classic scent... it’s so simple yet elegant. You really cannot go wrong with Calvin Klein. CK does it best and they always have!
Ria J.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to scent. Have bought and rebought this product. Stays on for a long time. Does just go away after a few hours. Will keep you smelling good all day! I recommend trying this perfume.
Julieth k.
Recuerdo mucho que desde niña mi mamá usaba este perfume y ya saben lo que hacíamos de niños, pues déjeme decirles que aunque no es muy costoso su precio, cada que tengo la oportunidad la sigo comprando.
Sarah M.
Sydenham, ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Does any one else think this is too strong?
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
How much did you pay for this?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.