BY CALVIN KLEIN #76 in Perfume for Her

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Buy on Sephora
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
One of the favorite fragrances. My mom had it and I never liked it because I felt it was strong and all of a sudden I wore it and fell in love with fragrance. Fragrance is strong when you smell it but on your body it smells fine. It is long lasting fragrance.
Fiorella M.
cincinatti
I love this perfume so much !! It smells really good and I've been using it for months or years now can't count and it is long lasting as long as you don't put a lot lol I would recommend this to you guys it smells great
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Oh my god! How did I not buy this sooner?

Went to Winners to find a bargain on a frag. Saw lots of cheap $20 celebrity frags. My man knows I like Calvin Klein, and he pointed out a 50 ML bottle of this for $29. I've read a lot about it on Fragrantica, and I love spicy orientals, so I went ahead and blind-bought it. Funny because I'm blind, so I guess I always blind-buy perfumes.
Anyway, brought it home and spritzed once on my neck. It's quite green in the opening, but after ten minutes it settles down to a beautiful spicy ambery, powdery vanilla. Definitely my cup of tea. Damn, I can't stop sniffing the air! This lasts forever too, and you don't need to apply much. This doesn't smell unisex to me either, actually it smells quite sensual and sexy. Great for fall/winter. Best of all, my man loves it! I'm only 26 so I wasn't around in the 80's, but I'll be rocking this in the 2000's! I understand why this has been around longer than I've been alive. It's a masterpiece in my opinion. If you love oriental, spicy perfumes with a personality, and if you're not afraid to be noticed, this one's for you.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I buy this Calvin Klein perfume for my mother in law and she loves it. She has worn it for years. Personally it is to strong for me, I like something lighter. This is a little to musky for me.
Michelle G.
Dix, NE
This perfect scent had been my signature smell for over 20 years now
It has such a beautiful dark seductive scent. Definitely one that it takes a bold, sassy, spunky person to wear!!
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this perfume. The scent smells good. I use the perfume every time i go out and have a good time. The pricing not bad at all. I recommend this perfume to others.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Calvin Klein Obsession parfum for women is a beautiful fragnance. I was given this as a gift and could not be happier. The scent is light, feminine and is a perfect combination of floral notes. The scent is quite long lasting and I always get numerous compliments when I wear it, which is very often. I like the scent so much that I went on to buy other Obsession body products.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
I love this perfume. My friend gave me one as a gift and I completely Adore it. The scent is very strong and lasts awhile. I can put it on Monday morning and shower that night and still smell it Tuesday morning in my skin. I usually do not like strong scents but I love this one. I just have to use it sparingly so I don't suffocate anyone who happens to walk past me. I will definitely repurchase, even with the price tag. If you do not like strong overbearing scents this perfume is not for you. But I would recommend it to anyone who does!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Yikes... my dad worse this stuff for a while and every time he wore it I️ hated it. I️ mean it’s not the worst but it is very strong and will smack you or anyone near you in the face. Makes me sick to my stomach but then again, if that’s what you’re looking for and really just want to keep people clear then this is perfect for you!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men is a great cologne spray that lasts for hours; but use sparingly because the scent can be overpowering as it has a rich and bold aroma to it; but it is a very pleasing one if used correctly (please gentlemen: don't POUR spray all over you; gently mist yourselves!).  I will purchase this for my husband again as well as recommend.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Does any one else think this is too strong?
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
April S.
Do you find this strong or sweet?
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?