BY CALVIN KLEIN #68 in Perfume for Her

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau De Parfum Spray For Women  is a lovely deep, sexy and sensual scent by Calvin Klein. This scent epitomises relaxed glamour and sexuality. The main theme of this assured, sexual perfume is amber. This dominant note is surrounded by woods, orientals and fruits.

• Spray applicator
  • Spicy/ oriental scent
  • Eau de parfum

Calvin Klein Obsession Eau de Parfum
  • "I always get compliments and the fruity with the musky makes for the most amazing scent that is great for all year long, but especially in fall and winter." in 7 reviews
Emina H.
Smells like old grandma perfume! I hated this and would never purchase it again. Bought it on a whim because it was on sale and I ended up returning it because I couldn’t stand this scent for myself. Would not recommend unless you’re 70+
Autumn J.
Middletown
This is my all time favorite perfume, my mom has had hers for the longest time and it’s so expensive that she doesn’t wear it that often and I can’t often, but nothing and I mean nothing has ever smelt so good. I could spray this on my pillow and have the best nights sleep I’ve ever gotten just because it’s so soothing, it’s not too strong, but it’s the right amount of strong. And it’s just nothing like over ever smelt before. Oh my lanta 😻😻😻
Merri W.
Salisbury
Anybody who is ever known Calvin Klein perfume knows that is often a signature scent. Obsession has a rich decadent seductive sent that is very pleasing. You can’t help but feel sexy when you wear Obsession! I have worn obsession for many many years And it never disappoints me. A must have perfume for any woman who wants to feel beautiful
Jordan E.
This is the perfect fall scent. It is warm, musky, and spicy. It lasts a long time and smells very sophisticated. I don’t think you’ll like it if you prefer lighter, more youthful scents, but this 25 year old can wear it and not feel odd. I think I’m going to fly through this bottle with how often I use it!
JNE E.
Atlanta
This Calvin Klein classic is one of my favorite smelling perfumes them. For me it does not compare to any other Calvin Klein perfume there is. Obsession smells like elegance. I feel like someone can do no wrong when wearing this perfume.
Alicia B.
I grew up with this scent so when I grew up I had to get my nose on it. It has a strong kick bug when it dies down on my skin it’s harmonious. It’s a warm spicy woody powdery scent with amber put in the mix. It’s a winner.
Fiorella M.
cincinatti
I love this perfume so much !! It smells really good and I've been using it for months or years now can't count and it is long lasting as long as you don't put a lot lol I would recommend this to you guys it smells great
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Oh my god! How did I not buy this sooner?

Went to Winners to find a bargain on a frag. Saw lots of cheap $20 celebrity frags. My man knows I like Calvin Klein, and he pointed out a 50 ML bottle of this for $29. I've read a lot about it on Fragrantica, and I love spicy orientals, so I went ahead and blind-bought it. Funny because I'm blind, so I guess I always blind-buy perfumes.
Anyway, brought it home and spritzed once on my neck. It's quite green in the opening, but after ten minutes it settles down to a beautiful spicy ambery, powdery vanilla. Definitely my cup of tea. Damn, I can't stop sniffing the air! This lasts forever too, and you don't need to apply much. This doesn't smell unisex to me either, actually it smells quite sensual and sexy. Great for fall/winter. Best of all, my man loves it! I'm only 26 so I wasn't around in the 80's, but I'll be rocking this in the 2000's! I understand why this has been around longer than I've been alive. It's a masterpiece in my opinion. If you love oriental, spicy perfumes with a personality, and if you're not afraid to be noticed, this one's for you.
Kathy O.
Laurel, MD
This has a interesting smell to it. I got it as a gift. No fruity smell. More so sweet wood like. I’ve had this bottle for a while now. It’s really not your everyday perfume. Maybe just for special occasions.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a fan of this scent. It smells like an old lady. Too overpowering. Bottle itself is nice but the scent isn’t for me. Too expensive and dries out my skin too. I’ll be giving it to a friend sadly. Won’t buy again.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Any ladies have a reaction to this perfume? My skin is crazy sensitive and I have trouble finding a perfume that doesn't bother me and smells good.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Does any one else think this is too strong?
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
April S.
Do you find this strong or sweet?
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
have you tried it? what is the smell like?

back