BY CALVIN KLEIN

Women's obsession by calvin klein eau de parfum - 1 oz see more...

• I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Frankie D.
Davenport, FL
I love this product because like the influenster below me it reminds me of home. My mom also uses it frequently and when I smell it -it reminds me of her. The fragrance is not to strong but strong enough that it seems to stay the whole day.
Brooke R.
Kingston, OH
I love this fragrance, my mother uses it and anytime I smell it I think of her. You get quite a big bottle for the amount you pay.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I used Obsession all through college. I loved it then but it's a little too strong for me now.
lexus h.
Bellevue, WA
Great company, and the scent lingers for forever. But my latest bottle smelt more like achohol than anything.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
I worse this scent for like 4 years non stop I swear to God! haha I was literally obsessed with it! It's strong and sweet but more musty sweet. I can't wear this anymore even though I have a bottle of it still because wearing it for so long I overkilled it!
Brooke R.