BY CALVIN KLEIN

"Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT. Fiery. Compelling. Provocative. Obsession For Men is a powerful scent with universal appeal. A masculine blend of botanics, spices and rare woods, Obsession For Men is a spicy oriental scent created for the man driven... see more...

Aimee B.
My boyfriend and i love this cologne. He finished one bottle so i bought him another for Christmas and he’s almost done with that one. You can usually find this at marshall’s or tj maxx for a really good price too
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
my dad recently purchased this perfume for my mom. at the time i didn't know that he bought her a new perfume but when she waked by me and i smelled that delicious perfume i instantly fell in love with the smell, I've been using it ever since i smelled it I'm almost going to runout so I'm definitely going to buy another bottle
Se'Kayla H.
Baltimore
Purchased for my boyfriend for Valentines Day. Was not too peocey and the smell was very likable! This was my first time purchasing cologne, but my boyfriend liked it so it must have been great. The only con was he wished the scent was a little more distinctive, but he would definitely buy again!
Nae N.
I purchased this as a gift but I love the size for convenience I just think that it may just be a little over priced rather or not it is because where I purchases it from or not but it was a great last minute gift as well as has a great smell to it. I would buy again if I needed to.
Mason A.
Smells great and the scent lasts for hours. My only complaint is that it can get a little strong after two sprays. Compared to other spray scents, I really like this one. I got this scent as a Christmas gift and will probably buy another one once this one runs out!
Gladis 1778 T.
Este aroma me parece delicioso, tiene mucho tiempo no lo compro , pero sin duda considero que el timpo no pasa por el, me facina el de dama y el de hombre, sin duda tengo en mente comprarlo pronto, lo pueden encontrar en muchas tiendas departamentales
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
I used to use Calvin Klein obsession like it was going out of style. The scent lasts quite awhile on me, after a night out dancing and sweating, I could still smell the obsession the next morning! Only thing that I didn't care for was the price.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Obsession is my favorite nightlife perfume! Musty but not overwhelming and the fragrance lasts all night! I bought mine from Macy's in our local mall. I've tried several other fragrance from Calvin Klein but this is my favorite, by far! I always recommend!
Elle M.
For me, almost everything that Calvin Klein makes is in the 10plus category.  This is one of the most beautiful scents I own.  It last me all day when I wear it.  I am a repeat user of Obsession.  It is simply marvelous.
Julia L.
Cincinnati, OH
Product was a good everyday scent. It was light and I spritzed it before going out and about town. A bit pricey for the small bottle but I guess that's what you get for the brand. I would buy again.