Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
"Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT. Fiery. Compelling. Provocative. Obsession For Men is a powerful scent with universal appeal. A masculine blend of botanics, spices and rare woods, Obsession For Men is a spicy oriental scent created for the man driven...
Rita B.
Rita B.
Bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT
Great smell I bought it as a gift to a friend who loves it also. I will definitely be purchasing it for another friend of mine. It lasts for a long time. Im not crazy about the bottle or design. It's all about the actual product for me. I think its a great scent.
Christina H.
Christina H.
June 19, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT
I had the honors of purchasing this item for a family member's birthday and to say the least they LOVED it! I definitely plan on purchasing again.
June 20, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT
It doesn't smell like I've imagined it, but it's okay: it wasn't that expensive, too. I had to give it to my mom, though - I feel like it's better on someone.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Katy, TX
June 19, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT
Perfect for daily use! Perfect for a gift! Bring a lot of compliments because of the nice smell! It's long lasting