BY CALVIN KLEIN

"Calvin Klein OBSESSION 4OZ EDT. Fiery. Compelling. Provocative. Obsession For Men is a powerful scent with universal appeal. A masculine blend of botanics, spices and rare woods, Obsession For Men is a spicy oriental scent created for the man driven... see more...

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Boca Raton, FL
my dad recently purchased this perfume for my mom. at the time i didn't know that he bought her a new perfume but when she waked by me and i smelled that delicious perfume i instantly fell in love with the smell, I've been using it ever since i smelled it I'm almost going to runout so I'm definitely going to buy another bottle
Se'Kayla H.
Se'Kayla H.
Baltimore
Purchased for my boyfriend for Valentines Day. Was not too peocey and the smell was very likable! This was my first time purchasing cologne, but my boyfriend liked it so it must have been great. The only con was he wished the scent was a little more distinctive, but he would definitely buy again!
Nae N.
Nae N.
I purchased this as a gift but I love the size for convenience I just think that it may just be a little over priced rather or not it is because where I purchases it from or not but it was a great last minute gift as well as has a great smell to it. I would buy again if I needed to.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Buffalo, NY
Great smell I bought it as a gift to a friend who loves it also. I will definitely be purchasing it for another friend of mine. It lasts for a long time. Im not crazy about the bottle or design. It's all about the actual product for me. I think its a great scent.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Obsession is my favorite nightlife perfume! Musty but not overwhelming and the fragrance lasts all night! I bought mine from Macy's in our local mall. I've tried several other fragrance from Calvin Klein but this is my favorite, by far! I always recommend!
Gladis 1778 T.
Gladis 1778 T.
Este aroma me parece delicioso, tiene mucho tiempo no lo compro , pero sin duda considero que el timpo no pasa por el, me facina el de dama y el de hombre, sin duda tengo en mente comprarlo pronto, lo pueden encontrar en muchas tiendas departamentales
Tawnya W.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
I used to use Calvin Klein obsession like it was going out of style. The scent lasts quite awhile on me, after a night out dancing and sweating, I could still smell the obsession the next morning! Only thing that I didn't care for was the price.
Elle M.
Elle M.
For me, almost everything that Calvin Klein makes is in the 10plus category.  This is one of the most beautiful scents I own.  It last me all day when I wear it.  I am a repeat user of Obsession.  It is simply marvelous.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Cincinnati, OH
Product was a good everyday scent. It was light and I spritzed it before going out and about town. A bit pricey for the small bottle but I guess that's what you get for the brand. I would buy again.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Jacksonville
Great smell and the price was in reason. I have brought them as a gift then purchased it for myself because the smell is so amazing.  My mom loved it as a gift. Try it you'd fall in love.