BY CALVIN KLEIN

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Obsession is one of my top three perfumes. I've been wearing it for years and I really love how it smells on me. I get compliments and my husband loves it too. It smells sensual and comforting and beautiful. I apply it lightly because it can easily become overwhelming if I spray too much. It lasts for many hours and it smells like "me". Love Obsession.
Brittany C.
I love this perfume! I think it smells differently on every person but never bad. I use this every day and when I run out I always buy more. It can be hard to find at times and runs a little highly priced but it's worth it to me.
Myra P.
This smells very strong. It may be suitable for an older lady. If you are young, smells too strong.
Kim C.
Lenoir City, TN
I have worn obsession for as long as I can remember. It is my all time favorite.
MizFabulousity F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG ! I have been using this fragrance for years. It reminds me of the fun I had in high school. The scent never goes out of style.