BY CALVIN KLEIN

A female interpretation of an oriental lavender, OBSESSED FOR HER forges a new fragrance category beyond rules. A bold aromatic heart of white lavender is wrapped in captive musks. The overdose of lavender, a typically masculine ingredient, creates an aromatic oriental that is innovative and defies expectations. The adrenaline of lavender’s freshness builds your heart rate revealing a deep fixation that lives within you.

Stripping away all extraneous elements, the OBSESSED bottles are almost a memory in themselves. The concentration is on the evocation of memory through the scent itself; while not quite a blank sheet, the bottles do herald a clear, understated, and contemporary departure.

Claire L.
I find this fragrance quite intriguing. A lot of reviews find it a light, fresh, floral. I disagree. I find it to be quite a strong, mature floral at first to settle to a sophisticated spicy sweetness after a while. That could just be my chemistry with the fragrance but just be aware that it could pull spicy! I think it's different than most florals that are in the perfume world right now and I appreciate that from Calvin Klien. The bottle is modern and it has a male counterpart that is divine, again if you're into the spicy sort of cinnamon sweet thing. I highly recommend sitting with this one for a second and keeping it in mind!
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I got a sample of this when I bought the Gucci guilty at Dillards and the sample smelled so good I went on a cruise like a month later and I decided to purchase it it didn’t smell the way you did in the sample so I just use it on my pillow because it smells so good but it’s not like a feminine smell… Like I don’t see myself wearing this out but I do enjoy the smell if they made it in an air freshener I would probably buy it lolCalvin Klein Obsessed For Women Eau de Parfum
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I got this perfume as a sample. And a sample for men as well. They smell so good it's like a fresh floral scent. The scent is soft. When I finish the sample I would be purchasing a bottle full size at the store.
Daniela A.
Greenville
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs omg i love this....
I try it many perfum but this is exacly what i like it for me is 24 hours some prrfums are so suite but this is awsome
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love this scent, I got it as a free sample direct from Calvin Klein as a set of two, one for women and the other for men.  It has a great smell and it's really long lasting.  It is definitely on the pricey side of things so it probably won't be one I get anytime soon.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
love this scent!!! it lasts literally all day and only takes one spray. has a light delicious smell and is definitely worth the price! The bottle is quite large so it will last a loooongtime. would definitely recommend to everyone <3
lynn g.
winston salem
i love this product because it last through out the day, to me the scent is pretty light and not to overpowering. it a pretty decent price depending on which store you buy it from but i have found it to be a better deal online around the holidays. i also love the overall packaging of the product the nozzle comes out evenly
Alondra R.
its a nice smell for women soft for me and also last pretty long but i don't really wear it much often like that i prefer versace the  calvin klein on perfumes but i would gift it to some one an its also a first time use it
keren a.
crowley la
I just received a little tube sample of this purfume and it smells amazing. I really see why they call it obsessed now. Its smells is also is long lasting as well.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love this perfume, I get compliments all day. So it lasts all day and the scent smells fresh and clean. I definitely recommend, Calvin Klein is one of my favorite brands. #MyBeautyAwards.

back