Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Ally S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Super comfortable and amazingly makes me feel sexy in a sports bra. One simply isn't enough!
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Great bra, super comfy. Love wearing it because sometimes underwires are just too much.
I'm in love with this bra it's so nice and comfortable I love wearing it on the daily
Nayeli S.
San Diego, CA
I love this bra perfect for lazy days or work outs or when ever you would love to use
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
comfortable material and lovely and lightweight. I wear mine when I don't want to wear a bra. think the price is good for the quality you receive. You do have to be careful with the is very difficult so could easily create
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I treated myself to the bra and bottoms from here for my 16th and I still have them and love them! It’s sooo comfortable and originally I thought it was overpriced but it still looks fine and hasn’t stretched after two years, so I’d say there worth the money!
Lea T.
I actually got the grey one so I can't review the color. But the great thing about this bra is the texture which is so smooth and soft. I should've bought it a size up but it's also very long lasting. I can only recommend it is worth the money.
georgia g.
Cheslyn hay, Walsall
I love Calvin Klein Bralettes, they always are so soft even after you have washed them multiple times. They are definitely worth the money as they last for ages I have two black a grey and a white now cause I love them that much. Looks nice when you get the matching pants too!
Bryony P.
I love Calvin Klein bralettes, they are so unbelievably comfortable, to wear out as normal underwear or to wear in as nightwear or just to chill in like pyjama’s. The bestest things to wear to sleep in, supports your back and breasts whilst also feeling comfy.
Toni G.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
🚨WORLDS MOST COMFORTABLE BRA🚨 I recently purchased a Calvin Klein bra from Urban Outfitters and it exceeded my expectations, extremely comfortable but versatile, can wear to the gym, under normal clothing or to bed for some extra support, love this product!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.