Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Annie N.
My favorite. It's so comfortable and hella cute too. The price was a little high but I love it. So it was worth it.
Alexia C.
Roseville, MN
Love this!! So incredibly comfortable and I want to buy it in every color. It's definitely not a sports bra though.
Makayla H.
Raleigh, NC
Super comfortable but not good for working out due to the sports bra being so thin. It is better for athleisure.
Marissa K.
I love Calvin Klein sports bras because they're fashionable and have good support so I can wear them to workout
amaya p.
Grand Rapids, MN
Softest material ever! Feels great but also supports for smaller breasts. Cute for the gym and underneath tops.
Kelli B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love these and they are very comfortable would deffinitly love to get or give one to someone this christmas
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC
I love how this sports bra looks and feels. I received on ad a gift, and ended up buying myself another one!
Julia M.
It's so soft , very comfortable to ware. I absolutely love it ,the price is expensive but definitely worth it
Jevannah S.
Orlando, FL
Best sports bra ever, very comfortable and soft. It's great for working out and looks amazing on everyone
breanna w.
My go to workout bra! its so soft and comfortable. It's lovely. I can't wait to buy another one.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.