BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Michelle m.
burlington
Super super super cute! It's also very trendy, looks super cute under cropped hoodies or just by its self! you can layer it and dress it up or down either way this is a must have staple piece!
lucy g.
this bralette is soooo comfortable, in wearing it right now. it's a tad bit see through but when it's not being seen it's great. it's a little expensive but not very i even sleep in it.
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
small. stretchy. super comfy. i would recommend this to everyone. My other two sisters have it as well and we all have very different size chests and they fits all of us very well!
Jarika D.
The band fit perfectly however someone with a larger chest like me, would not like the lack of support that the actual shelf offers. In other words it stretches out very quickly.
Megan O.
This bralette was such a good investment. It is so comfy I never want to take it off. It can sometimes be difficult to find a supportive bralette but I find this one great.
Kaitlin B.
Montpelier
Super comfortable material. It is very lightweight but much more comfortable than any underwire bra. And the matching underwear makes this piece into an adorable set!
Wendy N.
San Diego, CA
Love this, super comfy and soft. Will be ordering more , in black. Some pros are that you might have to size up. It is very effective, was kinda expensive but overall great quality. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah J.
Blacksburg, VA
very comfortable and soft. doesn't shrink in the wash. i would size up though. not good for women who prefer a lot of padding in their chest area. a little expensive but can be found cheaper at some retail places
clementine a.
bowling green ky
You can have fun with me today and I’ll tomorrow I can do you go hang with me and my kids I and I want hope y’all have to go see you soon love you me wat eeI e I don’t wlove wlife wy’all
brooke c.
st louis
i love these bras so much they are so comfy for doing basically anything. i wear them basically anyway. but i always wear a vs pink t strap back push up bra with it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?