Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Samantha E.
Santa Ana
I have trouble with a bra that has wires under to support my ladies . Well coming across to this one is a life changing experience so much comfort and support surprisingly, as well the great feeling of no wires under !
Rachel B.
The sports bras are so comfortable!! They are made with such great material to keep you in while working out and look super cute!! Definitely recommend this product to any women that is a fan of the sports bra!
Alexandra N.
W Portsmouth, OH
It has no support but I love it. So cute and comfy! I love to sleep in these and chill around the house with them. Wonderful product I highly recommend them. I purchased mine at tj maxx and can't wait to go back
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
I wear this bra ALL THE TIME! It's extremely comfy and cute. I wear this over my bra or just this bra as it's self. I would recommend this bralette to everyone ! The price is somewhat costly but it was worth it!
Sierra B.
['Fresno', ''], CA
I'm all for sports bras and keeping comfy but I have got to say this is by far my favorite one! All Calvin Klein sports bras/ bralettes are my absolute holy grail! Comfy, cute, and worth the price definitely!
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
so comfortable and cute, but does run a little small. im typically a small in bralettes/sports bras but the small in this definitely doesnt fit as well as i'd like it to. i do plan on purchasing other colors because of the comfort and style, but i will be getting a medium instead.
Ashley C.
Love wearing this when I work out or just on my lazy days. Although it's expensive, it's worth it. The hype is definitely deserved and I will be buying another! I would definitely recommend because of its comfort.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
REALLY COMFY , PERFECT FOR WORKOUT OR WEAR IT AT HOME , it was a gift from my boyfriend, he brought the pants and the bra and I always wear it together, I think they are a bit pricey but it worth the money
lucy g.
this bralette is soooo comfortable, in wearing it right now. it's a tad bit see through but when it's not being seen it's great. it's a little expensive but not very i even sleep in it.
Jarika D.
The band fit perfectly however someone with a larger chest like me, would not like the lack of support that the actual shelf offers. In other words it stretches out very quickly.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.