BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Jenna B.
Nevis
This is hands down the MOST COMFORTABLE sports bra I have ever worn. I have a smaller chest so not much support is needed but it is so soft and comfortable. Feels like I’m wearing nothing at all. And it look cute as well
Isabella G.
I love this bra! It's super soft and comfortable and it's super popular right now but it looks super cute and goes with sporty outfits. It's a little expensive but then again so are most bras! I would definitely recommend it
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
I have trouble with a bra that has wires under to support my ladies . Well coming across to this one is a life changing experience so much comfort and support surprisingly, as well the great feeling of no wires under !
Rachel B.
The sports bras are so comfortable!! They are made with such great material to keep you in while working out and look super cute!! Definitely recommend this product to any women that is a fan of the sports bra!
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
I wear this bra ALL THE TIME! It's extremely comfy and cute. I wear this over my bra or just this bra as it's self. I would recommend this bralette to everyone ! The price is somewhat costly but it was worth it!
Alexandra N.
W Portsmouth, OH
It has no support but I love it. So cute and comfy! I love to sleep in these and chill around the house with them. Wonderful product I highly recommend them. I purchased mine at tj maxx and can't wait to go back
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
I'm all for sports bras and keeping comfy but I have got to say this is by far my favorite one! All Calvin Klein sports bras/ bralettes are my absolute holy grail! Comfy, cute, and worth the price definitely!
Ashley C.
Love wearing this when I work out or just on my lazy days. Although it's expensive, it's worth it. The hype is definitely deserved and I will be buying another! I would definitely recommend because of its comfort.
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
so comfortable and cute, but does run a little small. im typically a small in bralettes/sports bras but the small in this definitely doesnt fit as well as i'd like it to. i do plan on purchasing other colors because of the comfort and style, but i will be getting a medium instead.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
REALLY COMFY , PERFECT FOR WORKOUT OR WEAR IT AT HOME , it was a gift from my boyfriend, he brought the pants and the bra and I always wear it together, I think they are a bit pricey but it worth the money
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?