BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Nelse G.
Cornelius , OR
I love itttt. It's super comfortable and super breathable. It literally feels like you have nothing on. It's for one of does hoodie days! I mean the price is kinda on top but it's worth it. I would recommend it for y'all. And I love how simple and cute it is!
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
It's really soft and stretchy but at the same time but it still holds you all in one place I love it especially under tees,it looks like I'm just wearing a regular bra. It's kinda pricey but I think it's worth it for the comfort level and the durability.
Helen X.
It's comfortable and lightweight. The only downside is that it's a little too thin for my liking. Of course, that means there's no support. Generally, I like wearing bralettes...without a bra. But I can't do it with this one as it's too thin and sheer. Nonetheless, it's still something comfortable I can throw on under my tank when I'm hiking or such.
Maggie M.
I've always wanted to buy a few of these bras because I've heard they're incredibly comfortable and I was not disappointed! They are amazing! These Calvin Klein bras are supportive, soft, and comfortable! I plan on purchasing many more for sure!!
Kaitlin R.
Newport, VT
Absolutely love this sports bra, the fit it's amazing and it's so comfortable unlike other sports bras. Great coverage and support. It is a bit much for a sports bra but you definitely get what you pay for and wouldn't regret buying this one.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Cute and trendy, of course! The softest material ever, with the smoothest band. It is very thin though, so be weary of your nipples saying hi to the world! These are more affordable in stores like TJ Maxx, and Marshalls
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Calvin Klein's underwear line is simple yet beautiful. His bra and underwear sets are 100% cotton they look and feel amazing. You can wear them as a fashion statement or just for something comfortable under a plain cotton tee.
Maria C.
Visalia, CA
I got this bralette but I actually got it in Gray, I love it it is very comfy I usually wear it at home when I am working out or just to watch TV I think it's very effective and affordable for the quality and I do recommend it
Dru R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this! Very comfortable for when I am just relaxing. I wish I got a size smaller because it isn't as tight and securing as I would like. I got my normal size so I would just suggest a size smaller. Still comfortable!
Anna S.
Lee, NH
isn't see through which was a big surprise to me.
pros
•comfy for sleep
•no wire
•good for under hoodies
cons
•not lined

these are affordable if you find deals buy can be quite pricey
i recommend these to friend and family
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?