Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
Love this bra. The fit is great and true to size. It has padded inserts that help since it is a while bra - prevents it from being see through. I am still nursing my little one and also working out regularly, and this bra is great!!
Sarah T.
I love my Calvin sets! They're super cute and comfy for around the house! The fabric is soft and clearly good quality. Sets can be somewhat pricey depending on where you get them. In my opinion, you definitely are partly paying for a logo, but for the quality I think it's worth it! I would recommend
Mercy C.
Love this bralette. It's comfortable and fits nicely. If you have bi breasts I recommend getting a size bigger then you would normally so that your breasts aren't spilling out. It's affordable and you can buy it online which is where I got mine but if there's any in store please tell me.
Lindsey E.
Obviously, this is a classic. I'm obsessed as a result. Under overalls for a statement or as a quick sports bra when I run to the gym, this has served me well and is so sturdy in spite of repeated wear and wash. I pick up a new one whenever I can and am lucky to leave close to a store that sells them.
Hannah W.
Greenwood
I love this product im actually wearing it now . It fits great . Only con is I didn't see it in a darker color . I'm super happy with this bra . It's supper comfortable and fits perfect . I purchased mine at tj max . I paid I think 15 dollars for it . I think every woman needs one .
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I love Calvin Klein. You can always count on the clothes to be super comfortable like this bra. It's the perfect bra to lounge in. It's soft, it's comfortable, and fits like a glove. I always love how Calvin Klein is always visible in pretty much all under garments.
kayla 🍭.
I love wearing this bra around the house when I don’t plan on going out, or when wearing a lose shirt. It’s super comfortable, but I do not recommend wearing when going out because the material is thinner and does not have as much support as some other bras.
Nelse G.
Cornelius , OR
I love itttt. It's super comfortable and super breathable. It literally feels like you have nothing on. It's for one of does hoodie days! I mean the price is kinda on top but it's worth it. I would recommend it for y'all. And I love how simple and cute it is!
alanis q.
Honestly, I feel as though this product is a bit overrated. Everyone raves about the quality and comfort of these bras, but mine was very thin and actually quite small (I am only an A cup!) It is certainly cute for photos, but the quality isn't worth the hype.
Helen X.
It's comfortable and lightweight. The only downside is that it's a little too thin for my liking. Of course, that means there's no support. Generally, I like wearing bralettes...without a bra. But I can't do it with this one as it's too thin and sheer. Nonetheless, it's still something comfortable I can throw on under my tank when I'm hiking or such.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.