BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

val l.
bangor
I would really want this bra so much . Hut I love Victoria secret too. Cdont we all am I right. So yeah I relaly love this stuff and product I would recommend this stuff lol
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
INCREDIBLY comfortable and soft! It holds up really well, too- I've worn it to the gym on lifting days as well as while running just to test it and it is surprisingly supportive. Not only that, but it's a cute fashion piece and addition to an outfit. It's a little more expensive than a normal bralette/sports bra that I would normally spend, but it also leans more on the affordable side than expensive. Unfortunately it stains pretty easily and the stains are really tough to get out, but a little bleach (on the lighter colored ones only!!!!!!!), Dawn dish soap, and thrown in the wash should get the stains out. If you have an extra $30 or want something with a little nicer quality than other bras, I would recommend, but there are also slightly cheaper options that have similar quality.
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
My favorite bras ever! I have a small frame with average size breasts (32B-C, depending on the store) and it's hard to find bras that are comfortable AND supportive. These are perfect for everyday wear and go with almost every outfit. I wear them to work, when I work out, when I'm casually at home and it's hot outside, and to bed! Sometimes when I want extra "oomph", I layer it over my underwire bra with light push-up to prevent any weird lines.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love this bra it's comfy fun to workout in and it's affordable and it's durable and long lasting it is very easy to wash and it's a good fit I would defiantly buy more and and I totally recommend it to people who like comfy bras
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
Love this bra. The fit is great and true to size. It has padded inserts that help since it is a while bra - prevents it from being see through. I am still nursing my little one and also working out regularly, and this bra is great!!
Sarah T.
I love my Calvin sets! They're super cute and comfy for around the house! The fabric is soft and clearly good quality. Sets can be somewhat pricey depending on where you get them. In my opinion, you definitely are partly paying for a logo, but for the quality I think it's worth it! I would recommend
Mercy C.
Love this bralette. It's comfortable and fits nicely. If you have bi breasts I recommend getting a size bigger then you would normally so that your breasts aren't spilling out. It's affordable and you can buy it online which is where I got mine but if there's any in store please tell me.
Hannah W.
Greenwood
I love this product im actually wearing it now . It fits great . Only con is I didn't see it in a darker color . I'm super happy with this bra . It's supper comfortable and fits perfect . I purchased mine at tj max . I paid I think 15 dollars for it . I think every woman needs one .
Lindsey E.
Obviously, this is a classic. I'm obsessed as a result. Under overalls for a statement or as a quick sports bra when I run to the gym, this has served me well and is so sturdy in spite of repeated wear and wash. I pick up a new one whenever I can and am lucky to leave close to a store that sells them.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I love Calvin Klein. You can always count on the clothes to be super comfortable like this bra. It's the perfect bra to lounge in. It's soft, it's comfortable, and fits like a glove. I always love how Calvin Klein is always visible in pretty much all under garments.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?