BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Libbi K.
Very very comfy!! Light and provides the maximum control, can be worn anywhere! Easy to fit into travel bags and light to carry, would definitely recommend buying.
Katie Z.
Vaughan
I love this bralette so much! It's very comfortable and I wear it almost everyday mostly under hoodies. If you hate bras and only wear them when you have too, than you'll most likely love this product.
However I must say I find it a bit tight, and I got it in the right size. This is just my own problem and not the product itself. It's just the bralette has that stretchy band that wraps around your body, and I'm just not into anything tight around my chest. That's why I couldn't give it a full 5 stars. I still think that this is super cute and comfortable.
Chelsea P.
I love these bras there's so comfy to lounge in bed in and around the house! There's also not to bad of a price since there super in right now and look super cute in almost everything😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Charlotte s.
halifax
My go to everyday bra. Super comfy for a day to day wear. I love that this bra has a matching undie to go along making it a matching set! Simple yet cute and comfy! Would recommend to any women who likes to be comfy but also cute.
Judith H.
I bought this ck underware two weaks ago its been a long time since I wanted it and I really like it if it was least expensive I think i'll buy 50 of these because its so beautiful and confortable
💕Toni C.
Glasgow , Glasgow city
I love this, such a comfortable sports bra thing, only thing I'm not so keen on is the price, I love how they look and how comfy they are to lounge around in
Lynsey W.
These Calvin Klein bralettes are amazing, completely worth the money. So comfortable. I got mines from Urban Outfitters, a little pricey but worth the money!
MoOnse R.
Me fascinan están súper cómodos y chik muy sexy
Creo que no e usado nada igual ❤👏 su precio es un poco elevado pero no es igual a ninguna otra prenda intima
Agnese S.
Lecco
Is very comfortable and the material is durable, is ai think that is suitable for small chest better than the bigger because hasn't quite any support
Ffion H.
Romney Walk, Penarth
So so comfy and perfect to wear with or without a bra! Perfect fit and such a casual tip to wear underneath a shirt, low cut side top or dungarees
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?