BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Lucy W.
Good bralette, does what it says perfect for under tops. Pros great colour options and no cons. They are very effective and no disappointments. They are a little expensive as I paid £35 but it is great quality.
Hannah W.
Best bra for lazy days ! I get a medium and I'm 32dd so it's still comfortable for big chests, not for running in! I love this for when my back is aching or want to wear something more comfortable!
Natalie S.
Belfast
These sports bras are slightly more pricey than others, however so worth it! They are so comfortable! Would definitely recommend these to someone who doesn't like to wear a wired bra all the time!
Bought this a few months back and I absolutely love it, fits perfects and is extremely comfy! Great for the gym or just wearing on a comfy day. Would definitely recommend buying. Also Great quality
Mara L.
San Francisco, CA
I love the design even though the material gets bad after the first wash and it is really small (the medium one )for me and the large one is really big.and it is kind of expensive for a bralette..
Imani H.
Sn2 7jn
Calvin klein is one of my favourite luxury brands I practically live in this Cotten bra it is so comfortable and stylish and was pretty affordable I would definitely recommend it to other people
Olivia L.
Extremely comfortable, due to the soft, stretchy material, which also makes it wash well! Effective to use to go to the gym (for smaller bust), under tops, or even to bed! I would recommend!
Molly O.
Extremely comfortable and I am always wearing it. Would give it a 5 star but is very expensive. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend if item was a little bit more affordable✨
Harley B.
This doesn't have much cupping so you have too wear a bra underneath but it's so soft and I was really impressed it is expensive but does last a long while if you look after it we'll
laura 😇.
Extremely good quality and very very comfy. Have bought more than one and the matching comfort. Flexible sizing and although slightly expensive they're definitely worth the money.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?