BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

K A Y L A H K.
Geelong
these bras are so comfy and cool they are so causal and i love wearing mine around the house i love this product it is my go to around the house wear and in my opinion for ck it’s not that expensive recommend:)
Erica T.
I am obsessed with these ! They are super comfy and soft and I just love wearing them. I also have them in different colours and I got the matching underwears too :) I will definitely buy more in the future !
Robyn M.
very pretty, so nice, lovely and comfortable, isn't as big a size I thought it would be, great to wear wherever, pretty affordable I would say, not too expensive at all, I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Kaiya X.
I bought this just for wearing underneath my sportswear, gave up on wearing for that  and just for lounging in the house. It's very cosy, I manage to wear it underneath clothes and it is not visible, I would 100% recommend it to others I am now wearing it on holiday for at the pool!
Rebecca S.
glasgow
It looks good and is supper comfy even goes with fashion! I have the matching thongs to go with it. I sometimes even wear them in bed. They are quite expensive however I don't mind paying for comfort.
Jenna D.
Perth, Perth
Love this bralette as it's so comfy which makes it perfect for wearing when I'm lounging about the house! It's not supportive at all so isn't suitable for working out in. Would recommend this product!
Maévah S.
This bralette is so so so soft. The bralette is super comfortable, I tend to sleep in it but i could wear it as an every day bra if I wanted. This bra is also very trendy at the moment which I like but it is quite expensive, I am very happy with it but I would not buy another.
Sophie M.
Brentwood , Essex
This is by far the comfiest sports bra/bralette I've worn! I love it, I have the matching undies too and they're just as good! It's a win win, they look good AND feel good, who wouldn't want this set?
Emmaleigh F.
Guildford , Burpham
Always love the Calvin bralet tops, they're so comfy and good for smaller chests, only issue I ever have is the amount they stretch and the elastic goes after a while. Love them and always recommending
Lucy W.
Good bralette, does what it says perfect for under tops. Pros great colour options and no cons. They are very effective and no disappointments. They are a little expensive as I paid £35 but it is great quality.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?