Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

laura 😇.
Extremely good quality and very very comfy. Have bought more than one and the matching comfort. Flexible sizing and although slightly expensive they're definitely worth the money.
Sarah C.
I find this bra to be really comfortable to wear as it is such soft good quality material. I have now bought them in a few different colours as they are so wearable and comfy.
paige b.
glasgow
One of the Most comfortable bralets I own, can be wore on it's own or styled with a small top , I own 2 of these in grey and white and I have the shorts to go with them , I would recommend
Very comfortable, great for every day wear! Would recommend to most 🙃 Price is a bit steep for what your getting however the material is very soft and not irritating at all. Lasts a while too so overall you get your money's worth.
Charlotte s.
halifax
My go to everyday bra. Super comfy for a day to day wear. I love that this bra has a matching undie to go along making it a matching set! Simple yet cute and comfy! Would recommend to any women who likes to be comfy but also cute.
Marleen R.
First of all i love it. It is so comfortale and so pretty, but i dont like putting in on over my head. But it is effective and raises boobs. It could be little bit cheaper, but the price is okay. Definitely would recommend.
Libbi K.
Very very comfy!! Light and provides the maximum control, can be worn anywhere! Easy to fit into travel bags and light to carry, would definitely recommend buying.
Judith H.
I bought this ck underware two weaks ago its been a long time since I wanted it and I really like it if it was least expensive I think i'll buy 50 of these because its so beautiful and confortable
💕Toni C.
Glasgow , Glasgow city
I love this, such a comfortable sports bra thing, only thing I'm not so keen on is the price, I love how they look and how comfy they are to lounge around in
Lynsey W.
These Calvin Klein bralettes are amazing, completely worth the money. So comfortable. I got mines from Urban Outfitters, a little pricey but worth the money!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.