Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Lucy W.
Good bralette, does what it says perfect for under tops. Pros great colour options and no cons. They are very effective and no disappointments. They are a little expensive as I paid £35 but it is great quality.
Kim B.
I find these bra really really cute! They look good styling it with any comfy outfit or just around the house too. It's just really comfortable and the design is so simple but still looks really good
Natalie S.
Belfast
These sports bras are slightly more pricey than others, however so worth it! They are so comfortable! Would definitely recommend these to someone who doesn't like to wear a wired bra all the time!
Bought this a few months back and I absolutely love it, fits perfects and is extremely comfy! Great for the gym or just wearing on a comfy day. Would definitely recommend buying. Also Great quality
Mara L.
San Francisco, CA
I love the design even though the material gets bad after the first wash and it is really small (the medium one )for me and the large one is really big.and it is kind of expensive for a bralette..
Hannah W.
Best bra for lazy days ! I get a medium and I'm 32dd so it's still comfortable for big chests, not for running in! I love this for when my back is aching or want to wear something more comfortable!
Imani H.
Sn2 7jn
Calvin klein is one of my favourite luxury brands I practically live in this Cotten bra it is so comfortable and stylish and was pretty affordable I would definitely recommend it to other people
Chelsea P.
I love these bras there's so comfy to lounge in bed in and around the house! There's also not to bad of a price since there super in right now and look super cute in almost everything😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Olivia L.
Extremely comfortable, due to the soft, stretchy material, which also makes it wash well! Effective to use to go to the gym (for smaller bust), under tops, or even to bed! I would recommend!
Molly O.
Extremely comfortable and I am always wearing it. Would give it a 5 star but is very expensive. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend if item was a little bit more affordable✨
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.