BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small
I'm in love with this bra it's so nice and comfortable I love wearing it on the daily
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
comfortable material and lovely and lightweight. I wear mine when I don't want to wear a bra. think the price is good for the quality you receive. You do have to be careful with the is very difficult so could easily create
member-a2ee4
Quite expensive for a cotton bralette but the quality is amazing   None of the cotton hangs out. Goes through the washer perfectly fine. Didn’t shrink or discolour. I think it is quite expensive but absolutely worth it for the quality and support it gives.  Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-BLACK-Medium
maegha s.
Milano
Love this. Super comfy. I did a shoot recently and wore it with a Versace jacket and Louis Vuitton scarf. And it paired perfectly! They’re wearable all day and I genuinely chill in my Calvin’s
Lea T.
I actually got the grey one so I can't review the color. But the great thing about this bra is the texture which is so smooth and soft. I should've bought it a size up but it's also very long lasting. I can only recommend it is worth the money.
Lauren C.
Such a good buy, love it - perfect fit and can wear with any colour although naturally, white will get dirty -  Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small
georgia g.
Cheslyn hay, Walsall
I love Calvin Klein Bralettes, they always are so soft even after you have washed them multiple times. They are definitely worth the money as they last for ages I have two black a grey and a white now cause I love them that much. Looks nice when you get the matching pants too!
Bryony P.
I love Calvin Klein bralettes, they are so unbelievably comfortable, to wear out as normal underwear or to wear in as nightwear or just to chill in like pyjama’s. The bestest things to wear to sleep in, supports your back and breasts whilst also feeling comfy.
Toni G.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
🚨WORLDS MOST COMFORTABLE BRA🚨 I recently purchased a Calvin Klein bra from Urban Outfitters and it exceeded my expectations, extremely comfortable but versatile, can wear to the gym, under normal clothing or to bed for some extra support, love this product!
Nicole W.
Wolverhampton, Penn
So fashionable and obviously is in trend ATM! But it's also comfy asf! However it's a thin cotton material which means your nips can be showing! It's a tat pricey but not so bad, unless you get a discount for it or when it's in sale!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?