Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Alysha R.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Izzie B.Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-WHITE-Small uploaded by Lea T.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

clementine a.
bowling green ky
You can have fun with me today and I’ll tomorrow I can do you go hang with me and my kids I and I want hope y’all have to go see you soon love you me wat eeI e I don’t wlove wlife wy’all
kayla 🍭.
I love wearing this bra around the house when I don’t plan on going out, or when wearing a lose shirt. It’s super comfortable, but I do not recommend wearing when going out because the material is thinner and does not have as much support as some other bras.
Michelle m.
burlington
Super super super cute! It's also very trendy, looks super cute under cropped hoodies or just by its self! you can layer it and dress it up or down either way this is a must have staple piece!
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
small. stretchy. super comfy. i would recommend this to everyone. My other two sisters have it as well and we all have very different size chests and they fits all of us very well!
Brooke B.
Eagle
I haven't gotten this yet, but I have tried it on in the stores and it is very comfortable and I want one so badly. Looking for a comfortable sports bra, this is the one!
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
INCREDIBLY comfortable and soft! It holds up really well, too- I've worn it to the gym on lifting days as well as while running just to test it and it is surprisingly supportive. Not only that, but it's a cute fashion piece and addition to an outfit. It's a little more expensive than a normal bralette/sports bra that I would normally spend, but it also leans more on the affordable side than expensive. Unfortunately it stains pretty easily and the stains are really tough to get out, but a little bleach (on the lighter colored ones only!!!!!!!), Dawn dish soap, and thrown in the wash should get the stains out. If you have an extra $30 or want something with a little nicer quality than other bras, I would recommend, but there are also slightly cheaper options that have similar quality.
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
My favorite bras ever! I have a small frame with average size breasts (32B-C, depending on the store) and it's hard to find bras that are comfortable AND supportive. These are perfect for everyday wear and go with almost every outfit. I wear them to work, when I work out, when I'm casually at home and it's hot outside, and to bed! Sometimes when I want extra "oomph", I layer it over my underwire bra with light push-up to prevent any weird lines.
Keaton P.
Rohnert Park, CA
Comfortable cotton bra with minimal support. If you are looking for a good amount of support I wouldn't recommend but it is a quality sleeping bra or comfortable to wear underneath a sweatshirt. It's soft and lightweight. Not too pricey, & it's cute !
Jenna d.
Pease, ['', '', '']
I love this bra it's comfy fun to workout in and it's affordable and it's durable and long lasting it is very easy to wash and it's a good fit I would defiantly buy more and and I totally recommend it to people who like comfy bras
Maeve R.
Libertyville, IL
These bralettes are so cute and comfy! They look great under a t-shirt or a sweat shirt for a lazy day! The only con I have with this is there's no padding at all. They are very affordable and comfy but I would not recommend just one if you are a bigger size but super comfy and recommend for smaller!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Jessie P.