BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Katy M.
I love these bras, they work on small chests (sports bra) and large ones (shows off chest, sexier attire, not going to work as a sports bra). I love that they match their panties, very comfortable. I recommend. Once again check out amazon or ebay for this one coz you'll get a cheaper prices.
Cindy K.
These are some of my favorite lounging bras, by far. It’s super comfy and the material is so gentle and comfy. It’s also pretty sturdy but it does not contain any padding. I wouldn’t recommend it for larger breasts working out but it’s great for just lounging.
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these sports bras and now are the only thing I wear. The reason why I gave it 4 stars though is because the sewing where the band and the bra meets tends to come out easily. If they were a little bit better made it would be perfect. Sadly all of mine have wholes where the band is and the bra meets from the stitching coming out.
Allison L.
Aliceville, AL
Stylish yet still very comfortable!! Perfect for everyday wear and exercise!!  Worn for long period of time and never causes issues like some sports bras can. Not too expensive, but is worth it! Would recommed!!!
sierra f.
Super comfortable! I really love the fabric that they use. I love the softness and I love the color. They go with everything. Super effective and I highly recommend this product.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Thin, breathable, and comfortable. I usually wear these to sleep in or around the house. They provide enough support for being low key, but wouldn't recommend exercising in one.
Kimberly D.
These bras are very comfortable , mostly used when going for a workout! Fit very perfect and has great comfort compared to some sport bras purchased in the past! As well bought for a reasonable price being a name brand product!
defintely would recommend for one that is looking for comfort
Jocelyne A.
I keep buying them! Love the material and how they wash/dry. I have small cleavage so they make them look bigger. Another thing I love is that I can wear them to sleep, as a bra, or as a shirt/bra. High waisted jeans or shorts and cute gym shoes and it’s a cute fit.
Brooke B.
Eagle
I haven't gotten this yet, but I have tried it on in the stores and it is very comfortable and I want one so badly. Looking for a comfortable sports bra, this is the one!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the support on this?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Are these very comfy for all day wear ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the fabric is soft?
Venus L.
Is it worth the price? How long does the fabric last until it gets damaged?
Valentina B.
I like to use this type of bra when I have to wear white flannels that show a little, but not all are so comfortable, is this comfortable?