BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

Carolyn B.
Villanova, PA
I absolutely love this bralette (and all the modern cotton bralettes!). It's super comfortable for everyday wear. As someone who is smaller-chested, support isn't a huge issue for me, but I can see how someone who is larger-chested would need more support than this provides. The normal price ($28) is a little steep, but I've been able to find it on sale for a very reasonable price every single time I've bought one!
mariah m.
I bought one of these and had to return it. The material was very soft and comfortable but there was absolutely no support there at all. I have bigger breasts and therefore I need something with more support even for just lounging around the house, but if I had smaller breasts this product would have been incredibly comfortable.
Miji S.
For me, comfort > everything. This bra is not only supportive, but it is also super comfortable and soft. I especially love that it is made of cotton and the elastic band allows for maximum stretch and comfort. It’s great for lounging around in at home or even for everyday wear.
Erika O.
['Crystal Lake', ''], IL
I love this bralette; it is one of the coziest bras I have ever purchased. From its style to material, I could leave this on all day and not notice it. I recommend this to anyone who feels displeased with wired bras, or would like to sport a lounge-based style undergarment.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
SOOOO COMFORTABLE!! I am very picky about bras- I barely even wear them! However, this bra fits like a charm and is super effective for my chest since they are not the perkiest. I got mine for cheaper at an off brand store and they were so worth the price!
Bry-Lee E.
West branch
Loved it was amazing fabric. Fit nicely. Wasn't loose and got the job done. Held everything in place and was easy to put on. Loved the product. Price was a little high but worth the price. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone. Loved it
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
This is not only super cute but it is super soft aswell. I bought for my friend for Christmas she is on the small chested side so a small fit perfect for her. But if you are confused I recommend looking at the size chart when buying.
Brooklynn N.
Palatka
SOOOO COMFORTABLE and of course cute. I got mine in grey and black. The material is very soft. I am small chested so I have to wear a bra undermine and it still feels comfortable to wear so that is a plus. I'll be buying more.
taiba s.
murray
Love love love this bra sooooo much! Its very trendy and looks good under see-through tops! Makes you feel very sexy and boujee!! Kinda expensive but never hurts to spend on good brands! Yes, i would recommend it !!
Lexie F.
Elmhurst
This is my favorite bralette!! I want one in every color! It's so cute and trendy and can be worn to show the calvin label which is very popular. I personally really like this piece and think it's worth the price
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Is it worth the price?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this on? I've gotten their underwear and it's so comfy I'm wondering if their bras are the same case.
Wendy O.
Rome
Is it worth the price? Can I use it everyday and is it a long lasting material?
Misheel E.
How comfortable is it? Is it for everyday use?
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Does these offer any support ? Like can I wear it and exercise? ? I love Calvin Klein! !