BY CALVIN KLEIN

Take it easy in this perfectly laid-back Calvin Klein bralette. Soft stretch jersey bralette is ideal for lounging. Ribbed binding finishes the edges and scoop neckline. Sporty racerback. Repeating logo at elastic underbust band. Style #F3785.53% cotton, 35% modal, 12% elastane. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included. see more...

• Am I the only one obsessed with getting every color 1 Answers
  • Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette-BLACK-Medium Is it wo...1 Answers
  • Is this worth buying... is the material strong?1 Answers
Erin M.
Listen to the reviews!!! This bra is absolutely amazing!!! Soooo comfortable I don’t even feel it and provides support!!! Love all the color options! I feel the sizing is true to size but if you’re unsure sizing up shouldn’t be too risky. I tried a small first as I normally don’t wear mediums for anything even though my size was in the M category and although it fit a M is perfect for me. Was nervous of it being see through and not having problems from no padding like most bralettes but I have no issues whatsoever with this bra and under light colored and tight shirts Im completely covered. Definitely must try this!!!
Stella K.
Phoenix
You have to listen to all these reviews. I and many others are proof that this bra is amazing. It is one of my favorite products from Calvin Klein. It is super effective and super soft. I rarely notice that I am wearing this during the day because it is so lightweight. This is my go to if it is the weekend or just a regular day.
Paige D.
I love this bra , it's not uncomfortable or have bad coverage or support , it's nice because it's like a breathable cotton material and it's breathable the only thing is is that I wish they came in more colors but other then that I would recxand to anyone who doesn't always want a padded bra and wants to look cute
Hannah R.
Franklin, WI
I absolutely love Calvin Klein’s sports bras. I wear a 32DDD so I don’t use these for working out because the support is nonexistent, but for a casual day when I don’t feel like a regular bra- these are my go to. The material is super comfortable as well. I recommend buying on sale since they are pricey
Dess 🤟.
Oakland park
Suits me well, while I do have a large chest, it helps keep them up while running. Yes, sometimes it can be uncomfortable for me while I run, but when I’m motivated to exercise at my local gym, it doesn’t bother much. For someone with a child, this wasn’t a very expensive product either.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
The Calvin Klein’s sets are wonderful! They are a little expensive but it’s worth it in my opinion. I wasn’t disappointed with spending the extra money. It fits your body perfectly and if you are in need of a new sports bra or undies or just want to treat yourself, get this!
meghan t.
Martinsville
i love this bralette so much! it does with everything i have and it’s so comfy and supports my chest well. it doesn’t get annoying throughout the day and i honestly feel like i don’t even have a bra on. i have a bigger chest and the cups do run a little off so keep that in mind.
aurora b.
Pretty good but very basic. This is obviously more for aesthetics than exercise which is fine with me, and its definitely more well stitched and made than a cheaper one you'd get for f21 or something like that. Ample breast room for my strangely proportioned body as well.
alex g.
It’s an overall good product. I recommend it. The pros are comfyness and it’s convenient to wear when lounging around or just whenever. It’s also very useful for going to the gym. There aren’t many cons. It is also fairly affordable. I would for sure recommend it.
Afua D.
I wear this all the time! It's super cute and super comfy and can be worn casually by itself especially around the house, or you can throw on a shirt over it when stepping out. I have this in more than 3 colors and I've had them for a long time and still wear them!
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Is it worth the price?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this on? I've gotten their underwear and it's so comfy I'm wondering if their bras are the same case.
Wendy O.
Rome
Is it worth the price? Can I use it everyday and is it a long lasting material?
Misheel E.
How comfortable is it? Is it for everyday use?
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Does these offer any support ? Like can I wear it and exercise? ? I love Calvin Klein! !