Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

The captivating aroma of this Calvin Klein perfume will surely make you feel irresistible. As the name suggests, Man by Calvin Klein is a masculine and seductive fragrance. It is made from an exciting blend of ingredients to draw the attention you deserve. This Eau de Toilette for men celebrates men who have strength, energy, and humbleness. It starts with the fresh wave of bergamot, mandarin orange, and rosemary combined with the airy notes of violet leaves. Furthermore, the heart is made of nutmeg, mint, bay leaf, incense, and peppermint. The base of this Calvin Klein perfume introduces intense notes of Guaiac tree, sandalwood, cypress, amber, and musk.

IS CALVIN KLEIN BAND BETTER THEN OTHER BANDS ARE DO THEY WORK THE SAME???
IS CALVIN KLEIN BAND BETTER THEN OTHER BANDS ARE DO THEY WORK THE SAME???
Start your review of Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
9 days agoWilton, WI
This cologne spray is AMAZING. My man always uses this spray and it is always my favorite. It is very long lasting and the bottle is decent sized so you're getting more bang for your bucks. 10/10 recommend for that special man in your life!
a year ago
Got this one yesterday as a birthday present, having never smelt it or even heard of it beforehand.
On first sniff I thought 'Generic designer' that literally gave off hints of Sauvage, 1 Million, a couple of David Beckham's etc etc and and was one of those that doesn't smell like any one frag but gives off hints of many. Best suited to a teenager or someone just starting out in frags so a definite NO from me.

However, giving it a proper test on skin I actually get a sort of Eternity/CPE/new GIT vibe off it, which is due to the mint, peppermint, violet and sandalwood.

Longevity is decent, 7-8 hours, projection moderate for 2-3, overall a pretty decent frag for spring and summer. Could see this being a gym or office staple as its easy to like, pleasant and unassuming and id be hard pressed to find someone who could take offence to it.

Although I won't wear it all that often l'd rate this a pretty decent 'work horse/everyday' frag and am pleased to have it in my collection.

7 months ago
I love Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette - the scent is manly and has that classic fruit smell you come to expect from Calvin Klein. I received this eau de toilette as a gift 3 years ago and have finally replaced that empty bottle. Will be purchasing again.
2 years agoKildare
I bought this perfume for my boyfriend for fathers day. Oh my God. I absolutely love it. You get so much product for your money. And the smell is just amazing. It lasts all day, even when he is in work in the kitchen you can smell it when he gets home. Everyone always comments on how nice the scent is so that is always a plus.
2 years agoBridgeport, CT
Nice pleasant fragrance which can be had for a reasonable price. Keeps you smelling good for a little while with average performance. A good cheap scent that will have you smelling good without breaking the bank.
2 years agoAuckland
Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sash N.
Another Calvin Klein’s cologne for my man!! I love the aqua water scent this has. I think it compliments my partner well along with his body wash. It does have the strong smell but with him working hard I think it is refreshing.
a year agoColton, CA
Woow es fascinante poder oler a mi esposo con esta fragancia me encanta me hace voltear a mirarlo y cuando a otros hombres la huelo en la calle es agradable me fascina ese olor tan fuerte tan pasional tan hombre me mata me encanta de verdad lo recomiendo
a year agoProvo
It’s not like the other trendy/boy friend colognes our there. Think Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio. It’s smart and gives the expensive smell without being so in your face that you’re like a walking cosmetics store.
2 years agobradford
This is my favourite spray ever for a man it smells so gorgeous I would even buy it myself!!!! It's very expensive but defiantly worth it as I think it is possibly the nicest Mens spray you can buy!!!!
a year ago
This product is the best. The fragrance in it is amazing.. Used this one for everyday use and all of my friends and family liked it too good and asked me about which perfume did I use it. I would recommend everyone to purchase and use this