Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sash N.Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

The captivating aroma of this Calvin Klein perfume will surely make you feel irresistible. As the name suggests, Man by Calvin Klein is a masculine and seductive fragrance. It is made from an exciting blend of ingredients to draw the attention you deserve. This Eau de Toilette for men celebrates men who have strength, energy, and humbleness. It starts with the fresh wave of bergamot, mandarin orange, and rosemary combined with the airy notes of violet leaves. Furthermore, the heart is made of nutmeg, mint, bay leaf, incense, and peppermint. The base of this Calvin Klein perfume introduces intense notes of Guaiac tree, sandalwood, cypress, amber, and musk.

Scott T.
Provo
It’s not like the other trendy/boy friend colognes our there. Think Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio. It’s smart and gives the expensive smell without being so in your face that you’re like a walking cosmetics store.
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
Euphoria for both men and womenis a sensual fragrance and stays well. The after shave is lighter of course but followed by the mens cologne is perfect. You really don't want it to be too strongly scented for the face its just a compliment along with sealer after shaving. I highly recommend the it. Not to harsh on the facial skin
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have always loved Calvin Kline fragrances. This one adds to my husband collection. The frangrance is a smooth jazz, candlelight dinner with your sweetie kind of smell. Ladies buy it for your man. Men buy it to wear for your favorite lady. She will love you for it. Not overpowering just enough. I love it when my husband wears it !
Randi S.
New Orleans, LA
I wore this fragrance in middle school 15+ years ago and still love it today. It has transitioned throughout my life as a cologne for various special occasions and events. Its soft, yet breezy aroma make it a wonderful (and safe) gift for others. It's definitely a favorite of mine.

Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I am not a fan of this scent. However, guys who do like this scent will clearly appreciate to layer their favorite cologne with this after shave. It helps to push this scent of this brand. The sillage of the cologne by itself is not strong so this will add to it.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I am not kidding about the title. This is my boyfriends scent and I am obsessed with it. It has a lot of deep masculine notes, but a very slight and by slight, I mean SLIGHT - hint of a sweetness, which I love. This smells great on my boyfriend!
Misti D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the go to line of colognes I grab for my boyfriend. All of them smell so yummy. This one definitely goes a long way, one squirt and your man is good to go. Well not really cause I wanna smell my boyfriend all day long lol but yeah... Yummy
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend he liked the smell but didn't love it. I on the other hand do love it! He won't be buying it again which I'm sad about cause I think it smells so good
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I seriously recommend any person to purchase this, this holiday season for a special someone or even a not so special someone! it will make a great gift, because even if you don't like a person you will atlas like their smell if they use this!
Claudia A.
They are among the best perfumes, I love that smell , strong and durable , i recommend this.
The frangrance is a smooth jazz, candlelight dinner with your sweetie kind of smell, it's a great gift for your husband.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
IS CALVIN KLEIN BAND BETTER THEN OTHER BANDS ARE DO THEY WORK THE SAME???
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
IS CALVIN KLEIN BAND BETTER THEN OTHER BANDS ARE DO THEY WORK THE SAME???

Sephora