Calvin Klein Man After Shave

by Calvin Klein

The Calvin Klein Man men’s aftershave is a perfect complement to the fragrance from the same range. It refreshes skin which is irritated and red from shaving, makes it smell great, and gives it a new burst of energy.

Is this worth buying? Looking to buy something for my guy
Start your review of Calvin Klein Man After Shave!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
I love the smell of this. Always loved Calvin Klein products. I haven't used the ladies in a while but I'm sure they all smell like they use to back in the day.
4 years agoPrnc Frederck, MD
Amazing smell to it I love this cologne really hope I get a sample of this for my boyfriend really a good one here
4 years agoRaymondville, TX
I love the scent of this so much. My husband sprays himself with this all the time because I love it so much.
4 years agoPalm Coast, FL
As always Calvin Klein smells very good plus the the scent is long lasting definitely would make a good gift
3 years agoNorth Saint Paul
Husband likes the after shave from preventing bumps but the smell isn't his biggest fan.
3 years ago
Calvin Klein is such a classic coma it you can't go wrong with any of their products
4 years ago
This smells so amazing ! I would definitely repurchase this for my husband.
This smells so amazing ! I would definitely repurchase this for my husband.