Calvin Klein Man After Shave

by Calvin Klein

The Calvin Klein Man men’s aftershave is a perfect complement to the fragrance from the same range. It refreshes skin which is irritated and red from shaving, makes it smell great, and gives it a new burst of energy.

Is this worth buying? Looking to buy something for my guy
Start your review of Calvin Klein Man After Shave!
How would you rate this product?
I love the smell of this. Always loved Calvin Klein products. I haven't used the ladies in a while but I'm sure they all smell like they use to back in the day.
Oily / Acne
Prnc Frederck, MD
Amazing smell to it I love this cologne really hope I get a sample of this for my boyfriend really a good one here
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Raymondville, TX
I love the scent of this so much. My husband sprays himself with this all the time because I love it so much.
Combination / Fine Lines
Palm Coast, FL
As always Calvin Klein smells very good plus the the scent is long lasting definitely would make a good gift
Combination / Dark Spots
North St Paul, MN
Husband likes the after shave from preventing bumps but the smell isn't his biggest fan.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Calvin Klein is such a classic coma it you can't go wrong with any of their products
This smells so amazing ! I would definitely repurchase this for my husband.
This smells so amazing ! I would definitely repurchase this for my husband.
Oily / Acne