BY CALVIN KLEIN

Defined by the iconic simplicity of Calvin Klein, experience styles that are as comfortably classic as they are cutting-edge, Style Number: F3787 Ultra-soft, cheeky rear bikini, Embossed logo on smooth elastic waistband, Low, 4.5 inch rise and cotton panel, Stretch cotton and modal blend Average Figure, Mostly Cotton, CottonBlend, Spandex, Stretch Cotton, NotMaternity, Bikini, BikiniHipster, Tagless, Panty M Coastal see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
I have the matching sets for this brand. I love buying underwear and bras from Calvin Klein! The material lasts long and is very soft and comforting. I am always content and happy when I purchase things from Calvin Klein. I recently stepped out of my zone of buying underwear and bought a wallet instead! Great brand!
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
Most comfortable underwear I own! I have 3 matching bra and underwear sets that are Modern Cotton. They are incredibly soft but also quite expensive. It costs about $45 for the set, TOTALLY worth it for me though. My absolute favorite underwear I've ever owned!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
First of all this is amazing quality. It's very comfortable. I would highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind paying for higher quality items. I promise you that you won't be disappointed in this product
jessica l.
jessica l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
These are probably the most comfortable pair of underwear I own. The thick band makes them feel so much nicer. Its great to feel sexy and comfy at once.
Allyssa D.
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
I LOVE these panties! I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to my undergarments, and I prefer to stick to cotton. These were so comfortable and very breathable! The price was decent and they came in a multipack which was appealing.  I would definitely repurchase in the near future when I am in need of them again, and would recommend to cotton lovers like myself! The  was great!
Blythe W.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
I have always been a Victoria Secret kind of girl but I have made a switch I will never regret. Calvin Klein is a classic brand and will always be. I am so happy I switched all my undies, bras, and intimates to Calvin Klein. These Calvin Klein Coastal Modern Cotton Bikinis are super comfortable and super sexy at the same time. I will never wear anything else
Cheyenna C.
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
These are the most comfortable bikini style underwear I own. Though I wouldn't re purchase in all the colors, as it is very pricey, I'd definitely try the thongs and boy short version of these because the material is long lasting, stretchy, sturdy and did I mention very comfortable? The sets are perfect for exercise, everyday, or just doing nothing
Faith K.
Faith K.
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
they are soft and very comfortable however I think the price is a little much I don't think I would re purchase these but I would love to receive them as a gift or something I don't think I would recommend is just because of the price I do think it's a bit much but if you're willing to spend that much then they are definitely super comfortable
Laura S.
Laura S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
i love this underwear so much. i have it in the orange color and it makes my skin tone pop out so much. i love how soft the fabric is and the style of it is so cute. i also have the matching bra and together they look amazing on me. i love the material because it hugs my curves and it isn't tight on my body like other underwear.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Calvin Klein M Coastal Modern Cotton Bikini
The most comfy underwear I've ever owned! Some of the double packs only come with white pairs which I don't love BUT they're worth it. A bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. These are long lasting, comfortable, and come in some fun colors! Been buying them for years and don't plan on stopping soon!