Calvin Klein Lip Definition Defining Lip Pencil uploaded by deem a.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
I love this lip liner pencil. It goes on nice and smooth. It also is long lasting, it doesn't smear or smudge off. I would recommend to anyone who loves lip liner and is having trouble finding that right brand!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I recieved this liner in a value set as a gift. It's a pretty shade, and it matches most of my lip colors. It's kinda hard to apply, but once it's applied it stays on fir the hole day.
Brittney K.
Beavertown, PA
I love the Calvin Klein lip pencils! They last long and are worth the price you pay for them. Deffinitly met my expectations and it's super easy to put on. I'll buy more and deffinitly recommend this to others
Heather P.
This was not a good lip liner it was to dried up and didn't apply well, I was thinking bout givi g it another chance but I haven't decided yet
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Bet lip pens ever I like it so much and it works so well I can't believe it myself usually cheap one come off far but this one last so long!!
Cindy L.
I really wanna try it out I seen it and swatched it but never had it really want this tho I love high end stuff I would love to review this
rahida a.
Its a great product gives the finnest lip defination.used it 2 times going to buy it again for sure.Reccomend it definetly
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
I'm not a lipstick person but I am willing try try some new all the time and hope with would come in handy!
Shellie Y.
Great product. It doesn't smear when wet and not to expensive. I would recommend this product to everyone
karla m.
Elk grove
Super pugmented natural and creamy..... i mean what more could you ask for. Pure perfection! !!!!!!!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it as good as mac's lip liners :)
Shelly M.