BY CALVIN KLEIN

Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
I love this lip liner pencil. It goes on nice and smooth. It also is long lasting, it doesn't smear or smudge off. I would recommend to anyone who loves lip liner and is having trouble finding that right brand!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Review for: 105 Peached more...
I recieved this liner in a value set as a gift. It's a pretty shade, and it matches most of my lip colors. It's kinda hard to apply, but once it's applied it stays on fir the hole day.
Heather P.
This was not a good lip liner it was to dried up and didn't apply well, I was thinking bout givi g it another chance but I haven't decided yet
Cindy L.
I really wanna try it out I seen it and swatched it but never had it really want this tho I love high end stuff I would love to review this
rahida a.
Its a great product gives the finnest lip defination.used it 2 times going to buy it again for sure.Reccomend it definetly
Shellie Y.
Great product. It doesn't smear when wet and not to expensive. I would recommend this product to everyone
karla m.
Elk grove
Super pugmented natural and creamy..... i mean what more could you ask for. Pure perfection! !!!!!!!!!
Yasaman E.
I have a lip definer in a nude color that I use several times a week with an Elizabeth Arden lipstick that I have. It makes my lips look sharp. Very smooth and easy to use.
Piper O.
Review for: 105 Peached more...
I love this lip liner so much. I bought the lip liner it from the Calvin Klein website. It is every easy to apply and easy to use. The value of it is great and i would recommend this to others
Annabel E.
Review for: 105 Peached more...
A decent product - surprisingly good for a brand I wouldn't immediatly consider for makeup. The formula is good on application but can be hard to blend so I would try use this with a lipstick that closely matches the colour. For the price I would probably go with my Primark lipliners as they seem to do a similar job but far less pricey
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is it as good as mac's lip liners :)
Michelle M.