BY CALVIN KLEIN

Staple knit tee with signature printing Crew neck Short sleeves Cotton/modal Machine wash Imported see more...

Cut -.
This is a Great shirt, it is very comfortable and the material is wonderful. I love this shirt. There are no cons to this great shirt. It is just a wonderful shirt. No complaints at all. Please think about purchasing yourself.  Any of their line is great also.
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
This a such a comfortable shirt and of course super iconic. Now you can have Calvin Klein without breaking the bank. I highly recommend this shirt and the one in white. I would buy these in even more colors.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
I just love any thing Calvin Klein. I recently bought a print black t-shirt and the quality and comfort is amazing. I just love to wear it with my stone wash jeans..#CalvinKlein
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Such an amazing and comfy shirt! Love how universally it could be worn, from make to female can wear this and you can wear it so man ways, you could dresss it up or even down and I love that!
Dejaunte L.
Troy
Great material and lasts a long time. This product really is the best shirt ive recieved in a long time. You can tell that CK really cares about their customers and the products they sell.
Xently T.
San Jose
This Calvin shirt was too expensive, however the material was good quality, it was stretchy to fit most sizes, and I had received many compliments on this skirt.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Super soft and versatile shirt is perfect for work days and school. I like wearing it out to sport the logo but surprisingly I have found myself wearing it around the house more :) One of my favorite things is the material. It's that really nice stretchy soft material with nice thick fabric. I would definitely recommend to a friend :)
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
I bought this because I saw a lot of people on Instagram have it. I thought it was supper cute online. I bought mine in pacsun and I thought it was really nice, there was a crop top version which is supper cute. It is soft and it is not too tight. I personally like my shirts a little longer and louse. I love mine
Teagan W.
This shirt is so comfy! You can dress it up or just remain comfy in it! I also love the design on the front! I also love the color of it because you can pair blue jeans and converse with the shirt and the outfit will look so cute! I recommend this for anyone who just wants a nice shirt
Lindsey K.
West Seneca, NY
Very soft and comfy.  It fits a little bit big but that is the style.  Perfect to wear to the store with ripped jeans and ankle boots. I like Calvin Klein shirts because they do not get holes easily like other t-shirts.  I would recommend this to everyone