Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
#303 in Fragrance for Him
Calvin Klein euphoria men intense Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
Photos (2)
Love this scent!! I purchased this product for my hubbys birthday 6 months ago, and it is already almost gone! Unlike most Colognes this one has a mild strength but last the whole day through. I love thag it never smells too strong but lasts. Great for Cologne lovers collection.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Dallas, TX

My fiancé wears this cologne and I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I'll spray it on clothing just to have the scent in multiple places even when he's not around. I will probably continue to buy him this cologne for years to come.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I absolutely love this fragrance on my boyfriend. It is very masculine and long-lasting. It's perfect for a nice date at nighttime. It has a wooden undertone on it mixed with citric scents.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love this scent on my fiancé. It's nothing too strong which is nice and it's a refreshing scent. Not for those who love a musky smell.
Antoneta H.
Antoneta H.

Its a great gift for any male if they like a variety of different smelling colognes. Also has great gift sets for a very valuable price!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN

I bought this for my husband and love the way it smells. very manly classy scent that lasts a long time rather than wear off quickly
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Roxbury, Ma

So this is one of my boyfriends favorite sprays but I'm not a HUGE fan of it! It does smell nice but I think its too strong sometimes
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lakewood , NJ

Smells so good and one of my dad's favorite colognes ! Everyone always asks him what cologne it is because it just smells amazing.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA

Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I love the scent. Its a little sweet, but smells very masculine. Not overpowering.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Des Moines, Iowa

This is my favorite cologne to buy my husband, the smell is amazing!! the smell stays all day without reapplying at all :)

Join Now