Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
#303 in Fragrance for Him
Calvin Klein euphoria men intense Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
Photos (2)
Oct. 24, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Intense Calvin Klein For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Love this scent!! I purchased this product for my hubbys birthday 6 months ago, and it is already almost gone! Unlike most Colognes this one has a mild strength but last the whole day through. I love thag it never smells too strong but lasts. Great for Cologne lovers collection.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This mens cologne smells amazing my husband loves it and he loves the earthy and woodsy smell.
Julian C.
Julian C.
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Intense Calvin Klein For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
I received this fragance as a gift and I have loved it since then. It's very longlasting
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 2, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Intense Calvin Klein For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
I absolutely love this fragrance on my boyfriend. It is very masculine and long-lasting. It's perfect for a nice date at nighttime. It has a wooden undertone on it mixed with citric scents.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Dallas, TX
My fiancé wears this cologne and I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I'll spray it on clothing just to have the scent in multiple places even when he's not around. I will probably continue to buy him this cologne for years to come.
Antoneta H.
Antoneta H.
Its a great gift for any male if they like a variety of different smelling colognes. Also has great gift sets for a very valuable price!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I bought this for my husband and love the way it smells. very manly classy scent that lasts a long time rather than wear off quickly
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA
So this is one of my boyfriends favorite sprays but I'm not a HUGE fan of it! It does smell nice but I think its too strong sometimes
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
East Orange , NJ
Smells so good and one of my dad's favorite colognes ! Everyone always asks him what cologne it is because it just smells amazing.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I love the scent. Its a little sweet, but smells very masculine. Not overpowering.