CALVIN KLEIN intense euphoria men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.CALVIN KLEIN intense euphoria men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Julian C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria men intense Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
At first smell I loved this cologne and bought a bottle at macy's.  After wearing it here and there for about a year I've realized this is a for fall and winter only scent.  Smells like a Christmas tree and holiday spices, but with a masculine hit.  Doesn't last all day on me, but it does get me compliments and is perfect for certain occasions!
Love this scent!! I purchased this product for my hubbys birthday 6 months ago, and it is already almost gone! Unlike most Colognes this one has a mild strength but last the whole day through. I love thag it never smells too strong but lasts. Great for Cologne lovers collection.
Priscilla D.
I absolutely love this fragrance on my boyfriend. It is very masculine and long-lasting. It's perfect for a nice date at nighttime. It has a wooden undertone on it mixed with citric scents.
Sarah S.
I love this scent on my fiancé. It's nothing too strong which is nice and it's a refreshing scent. Not for those who love a musky smell.
Antoneta H.
Its a great gift for any male if they like a variety of different smelling colognes. Also has great gift sets for a very valuable price!
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
So this is one of my boyfriends favorite sprays but I'm not a HUGE fan of it! It does smell nice but I think its too strong sometimes
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I bought this for my husband and love the way it smells. very manly classy scent that lasts a long time rather than wear off quickly
Stephanie G.
Lakewood , NJ
Smells so good and one of my dad's favorite colognes ! Everyone always asks him what cologne it is because it just smells amazing.
Kristina M.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I love the scent. Its a little sweet, but smells very masculine. Not overpowering.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
This is my favorite cologne to buy my husband, the smell is amazing!! the smell stays all day without reapplying at all :)