CALVIN KLEIN intense euphoria men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Julian C.CALVIN KLEIN intense euphoria men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein euphoria men intense Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Love this scent!! I purchased this product for my hubbys birthday 6 months ago, and it is already almost gone! Unlike most Colognes this one has a mild strength but last the whole day through. I love thag it never smells too strong but lasts. Great for Cologne lovers collection.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This mens cologne smells amazing my husband loves it and he loves the earthy and woodsy smell.
Julian C.
Julian C.
I received this fragance as a gift and I have loved it since then. It's very longlasting
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Port Orange, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first smell I loved this cologne and bought a bottle at macy's.  After wearing it here and there for about a year I've realized this is a for fall and winter only scent.  Smells like a Christmas tree and holiday spices, but with a masculine hit.  Doesn't last all day on me, but it does get me compliments and is perfect for certain occasions!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this fragrance on my boyfriend. It is very masculine and long-lasting. It's perfect for a nice date at nighttime. It has a wooden undertone on it mixed with citric scents.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Dallas, TX
My fiancé wears this cologne and I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I'll spray it on clothing just to have the scent in multiple places even when he's not around. I will probably continue to buy him this cologne for years to come.
Antoneta H.
Antoneta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great gift for any male if they like a variety of different smelling colognes. Also has great gift sets for a very valuable price!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
So this is one of my boyfriends favorite sprays but I'm not a HUGE fan of it! It does smell nice but I think its too strong sometimes
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and love the way it smells. very manly classy scent that lasts a long time rather than wear off quickly
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lakewood, NJ
Smells so good and one of my dad's favorite colognes ! Everyone always asks him what cologne it is because it just smells amazing.