BY CALVIN KLEIN

Rich. Bold. Addictive. An oriental amber fragrance that blends deep woodsy and richer spices - the sexier, more mysterious side of the euphoria men. Topnotes – Ginger Pepper Cocktail, Raindrop Accord, Chilled Sudachi Midnotes – Black Basil, Cedar Leaf, Hydroponic Sage Basenotes – Labdanum, Vetiver, Oud, Solid Amber see more...

Rawad H.
so far the best match for me. i purchased more expensive and suggested perfumes, but none of them took attention of people as Euphoria did. People are often reacting "you're smelling so good, like your perfume" when i have euphoria, which makes me feeling good of course. however, it is not the same for other perfumes, no or occasional reactions, even sometimes negative such as "smells too heavy." I'll keep CK Euphoria for a long time as it seems.
Aaron B.
Naples, FL
Love this scent, good to wear daily and get a lot of compliments on the scent. I like it more for the cooler months, it seems to go well with fall and winter.
Joel G.
Shafter, CA
One of the best cologne fragrances Ive purchased. Great smell. Ive actually gotten it twice!
Jair F.
Catemaco
I used to wear this when I was younger. I really liked it and got a lot of compliments on it. People always told me I smelled like watermelon. It reminds me of the way some chewing gums smell. My mom used to wear it too, but it smelled differently on her. It was less melon and more floral I think. Funny how scents are individual that way!
I haven't worn this in a long time, but I remember it well. I'm not a perfume expert, so all I can say is that I loved it then and I like it now. I prefer more "sensual" scents now which probably comes with age!
Luis D.
Tiene un agradable aroma, el aroma se queda por mucho tiempo, al momento de que la fragancia llega a su estado de bajo impacto es muy suave y agradable es recommendada para empresarios que se encuentran en contacto con varias personas ya que el aroma permanece en la memoria de quien lo encuentra