BY CALVIN KLEIN

Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product. A gal pal gave me a sample of it since it wasn't the right color for her and I just love the way it goes on and STAYS on. It's light, and matte and doesn't make me look oily. In this summer heat and humidity, its the perfect foundation for me!
Melissa P.
I was so skeptical of this foundation. I mean, CK is known for clothes and cologne. But I've really fallen in love with this foundation! It's light coverage but buildable. The wear time isn't great but the color match is amazing!
Caroline D.
Works great and is perfect since it is oil free. Great coverup to those pesty blemishes. Defnitely recommend.
Katia M.
el paso texas
I love this foundation. its light coverage but really buildable. And the color match its super amazing
Ash S.
Favourite foundation, I use it everyday. This foundation is not oily at all and blends very well with your skin. Easy to apply and makes you look great.
Wissal Y.
algeria
this product is very good as an oily skin foundation it is amazing i am going to use it for my daily make up routine 😍