BY CALVIN KLEIN

Susín S.
Susín S.
West Bloomfield Township
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a BB cream type girl. I don't need a lot of  coverage, just some evening of my skin tone. BUT i'm also a lover of makeup and so when i'm out for a night on the town or attending a formal function, and i need long-wear, this foundation is the best. Goes on super smooth, feels light, and gives me full coverage. Dries matte and looks flawless.
oralia r.
oralia r.
I love is foundation one because oil-free and because with this brand I don't break out just from wearing it all day and I think that's one of the perks cuz I know other makers usually make me break out really bad
Fallyn W.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very streaky, not a lot of coverage, definitely something that I wouldn't buy again, on the plus side they have good skin matching tones, and it smells good.
Ashley Faith B.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth the price when there's better options at sephora. It was light and smelled nice but was more of a bb cream too
Lolla M.
Lolla M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used this foundation, I would like try, know better and to can make a good review.
nicolle g.
nicolle g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta mi mams me la regalo hace rsto pero me gustó como queda en mi piel y mejor que es oil free ys que mi piel es grasa