BY CALVIN KLEIN

This foundation is perfect for normal to oily skin as it controls oil and miminizes pores.

The long wearing foundation provides smooth matte coverage to create a flawless appearance.

• Controls oil
  • Minimizes pores
  • Long lasting
  • For normal to oily skin
  • Medium coverage

Calvin Klein Infinite Matte Oil-Free Foundation
  • "me gusta mi mams me la regalo hace rsto pero me gustó como queda en mi piel y mejor que es oil free ys que mi piel es grasa" in 2 reviews
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I am such a BB cream type girl. I don't need a lot of  coverage, just some evening of my skin tone. BUT i'm also a lover of makeup and so when i'm out for a night on the town or attending a formal function, and i need long-wear, this foundation is the best. Goes on super smooth, feels light, and gives me full coverage. Dries matte and looks flawless.
Patricia C.
Boston
I loved how matte this foundation actually finished on my skin. My skin was smooth and applied other makeup on top flawlessly. This is perfect for an oily skin and is best applied with a smooth foundation brush. I will definitely purchase again.
oralia r.
I love is foundation one because oil-free and because with this brand I don't break out just from wearing it all day and I think that's one of the perks cuz I know other makers usually make me break out really bad
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I purchased this fantastic Matte Foundation online. I have combination oily skin tone. It makes your face absolutely luminous, crease less and stays put. It is expensive. You do get your money's worth. A tiny bit goes a long way. I recommend you don't overdue it. I use a little less than a quarter size amount and it's perfect for my whole face. I love the fact that it is oil free due to having oily skin. I highly recommend this foundation. It has lasted a quite a while for me.
Hailee S.
Turlock, Ca
I have been using this foundation for about a month now, one of my biggest complaints is that it's not full coverage, so if you need a little extra someday you'll run out fast! But the quality, last, matte-ness, and everything else are great. I would recommend for someone who wants a more natural skin look.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product. A gal pal gave me a sample of it since it wasn't the right color for her and I just love the way it goes on and STAYS on. It's light, and matte and doesn't make me look oily. In this summer heat and humidity, its the perfect foundation for me!
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Light weight and long lasting i love how a little goes a long way. At first i was hesitant because ive tried so much matte foundation and it would crack even woth a setting spray but after trying this i love it
Ciarra B.
Columbus, OH
To answer my own question, Natural proved to be a good match. I ended up driving out to a Sephora and trying it instore. If you have fair, olive toned skin, then consider this shade.
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
I recommend this product to anyone mainly because they have so many color options that would match anyone who wanted to try it. I usually have a hard time finding color match
Zoe B.
Largo, Florida
This foundation always looks airbrushed onto my face ! The formula is lightweight yet easily buildable and I recommend this for all types of skin whether you're dry or oily or combination like me. I would 100% recommend this to you!!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Is this Full coverage?
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this a good long lasting oil free foundation?
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
Does this cling to dry spots at all?
Kristen M.
What are your experiences with this product?
Jessie T.
How is this foundation on oily skin ? And how long does it lasts?