BeautyFaceFace MakeupCalvin Klein
Infinite Hydration Moisturizing Foundation

Calvin Klein Infinite Hydration Moisturizing Foundation

by Calvin Klein

This makeup provides seamless coverage. Perfectly hides pores fine lines & minor flaws. Leaves you a smooth & even-toned complexion. Hydrating formula makes skin feeling replenished. Easily blends on with comfortable sensation. Super-moisturizing foundation with natural Asian botanicals including Gotu Kola and White Tea extract, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, a form of Vitamin C to help fight free radical damage, and modern peptides to stimulate collagen.

is it good for dry skin?
Calvin Klein makeup? Is it good quality, coverage?
Hows the coverage? And is it worth the money ?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Infinite Hydration Moisturizing Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Once again Klein stays winning!!!!! Smooth ceaseless non greasy formula covers my skin flawlessly while creating a honey dew look that I love! Good for all makeup lovers! Recommended highly, slightly expensive but cheap things aren't good and good things aren't cheap!
kenia 15-000846 M.
good light brand good finish on it lasting skin and fat cover all imperfections perfect mind
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Muy buena base hidratante la cobertura esta bien y no tiene mucho olor me encanta de verdad.
sawany R.
Doral, FL
Muy buena base de maquillaje! Dura bastante tiempo, tiene un buen terminado! De muy buena marca! ! !
jutselys U.
Lima, Lima
me gustaría usar una de estas en esto he leído que son muy buenas cubre mucho la imperfecciones y no daña tu piel
Evianne B.
Westminster
It claims to be moisturizing but does not provide intense moisture. Creasing happens throughout the day. Even with a setting powder. I think this foundation would be good for somebody with combination skin. Anybody with extreme dryness shouldn't use.
Alina K.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Macy's
I love how moisturizing this foundation is. It is great quality and i love how it looks when I apply it. I would recommend
Elizabeth M.
St, NC
It’s go good I love this so much it matches my skin tone and it doesn’t damage my skin at all
Cassandra L.
Works well and isn't too oily. Seemed to last relatively long and did not go on too liquidy or clumpy. Perfect consistency and shade is good!
Zoey Z.
Not very thick witch is nice and is a great size and mine has lasted 4 months long and has an amazing smell