BY CALVIN KLEIN

Shelby O.
Blaine
Purchased at: ULTA
I was never a big fan of creme to powder until i tried this, ive only used it once because i love liquid the best, it doesn’t make your face look caky and doesn’t take much at all to apply!
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
I don't know about you but I love all kinds of makeup, this product is very smooth and creamy. I always use it especially on important professional occasions. And the color is very pigmented and pretty.
Emily B.
Virginia
The Calvin Klein Infinite Balance Creme to Powder Foundation is a really awesome product. I like how it's not oily and makes my skin look flawless! It is really easy to apply and the price is not bad. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Emma G.
Athens , OH
I am a huge fan of Calvin Klein's clothing line, but I had never tried anything from his cosmetic line, until this! It was easy to use, was not cakey at all, and did the job it was intended to do. I would for sure buy this specific product again, and it would also be something I recommended to others.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I use to wear cream to powder all the time. this is a good one. it's good for quick makeup applications because it cuts out half of the products if your in a hurry. I don't use it because I like cream contour.
Kiara H.
Elizabeth
I love it!😍 tbh, this is an amazing product! What I like about it, is that it has my color. Sometimes I get the color that isn't mine, it's a little too dark or a little too light, but it's perfect! Calvin Klein has amazing products😙
Gina R.
I love this product. It is not overly expensive. I do have problems with some make up products causing me to break out, however, this product does not do that. I like to apply with a face brush.
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
This foundation looks and feels great and that most important thing to me is that it leaves my skin breathe and does not my clog pores.
May  V.
I really like This it's not oily makes my skin feel really nice and it also looks flawless I totally recommend this for everyone
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
This foundation feels and looks natural! I put it on for one of those "natural make up" days. It works for any occasion!
Protiva G.
Toronto, ON
Do you guys like this foundation? Are there many colour selections? What about the coverage?
Kristina  W.
Denmark
How do you guys like it, how is the covereage? ☺
Jessica M.
Doral, FL
Love that this is a crème to powder... Does it go on seamless or does it get cakey?
Neha D.
What's the coverage like?