Calvin Klein Fully Delicious Sheer Plumping Lip Gloss - #208 Sunset - 8. 5Ml/0. 29oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Emilie T.
Indiana
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I love Calvin Klein . I love how pretty it makes your lips look. It doesn't compare to any other product out in the makeup community. It is an in the middle price product. It just depends on how much you are willing to pay .
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
These are decent lip glosses, but they are quite high in price because of the name. I do not use it that often because it is just a normal lip gloss, but it is not bad. It is easy to use. Calvin Klein is better at making clothes and accessories in my opinion!
Isabelle H.
I love the Calvin Klein Lip Gloss it makes my lips look plump and full. I use this product whenever I wear makeup and it is very easy to use. I also like it because it is very effective and it makes my lips so plump. I for sure recommend this product to others.
Flor M.
Indianapolis
It says it's suppose to plump your lips but it doesn't really. I've tried better products and they totally work. Wouldn't really recommend to anybody. The packaging looks normal and I just think it's a waste of money. Would definitely NOT buy again.
jennalyn p.
Petal, MS
has a beautiful color and also gives your lips wonderful hydration. i would say that i have used cheaper products that give me the exact same satisfaction or better. it is a more expensive product, a little more than i am comfortable with paying.
morgan L.
Southfield
Not my favorite. I don't like this lip gloss the texture is off and it's super thick. The color doesn't appear well on my skin tone. I wouldn't recommend it to people. And I wouldn't buy it again
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
I truly love any plumping lip gloss because of the shiny gloss, but this one did a really good job on displaying the color and combining the gloss. I wouldn't say that it made my lips bigger, but felt nice on my lips. You do have to reapply pretty frequently in a day.
Caroline R.
Shelton
I loved the shade and how it made my lips look fuller and pumper than normal. It met all of my exceptions and even went above and beyond. It was very effective. I received it from a friend as a gift and I have to ask her where she got it to get some more.
Kat L.
I like the color and consistency. It has a little bit of an odd smell but my sister loves it so I suppose it depends on the person. It definitely did plump my lips but not as much as I hoped. It's good but with this one I feel like your buying the brand.
Zykeyah E.
Stamps, AR
I have not tried this product but I would love too. They wouldn't let me go on with out clicking one. I have a Calvin Klein bra but that's just about it it's a nice bra too.