Add a Photo
Calvin Klein Fully Delicious Sheer Plumping Lip Gloss - #208 Sunset - 8. 5Ml/0. 29oz

By CALVIN KLEIN
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These are decent lip glosses, but they are quite high in price because of the name. I do not use it that often because it is just a normal lip gloss, but it is not bad. It is easy to use. Calvin Klein is better at making clothes and accessories in my opinion!
Kat L.
Kat L.
I like the color and consistency. It has a little bit of an odd smell but my sister loves it so I suppose it depends on the person. It definitely did plump my lips but not as much as I hoped. It's good but with this one I feel like your buying the brand.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Yes the color is beautiful and the plump it gave me was to die for. Will defiantly be purchasing again. I loved it
Candace J.
Candace J.
NC
This product is absolutely beautiful this product comes is different colors with each one uniquely designed.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
A very pretty color and great formula that lasts a long time it's expensive but you can sample the color at the store.
tata c.
tata c.
jakarta
Ohh my god 😫 !!! I can't ! it's just sooo good the pigmentation and size is just so perfect, I bring it in my purse everywhere! I think I need to buy a dozen more, because I love love loveee it! the application is very very easy and I would totally recommend this to my relatives!
Emily S.
Emily S.
this lipgloss is soooooo long lasting - brilliant formula & amazing colour!! would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a lipgloss with a less sticky formula yet is still long lasting x
Karina P.
Karina P.
I really love this and I keep using it every day. My lips looks delicious with this lipstick. I would recommend to every woman to try this lipstick. It was expensive but it coast. Live it!!!
muthu M.
muthu M.
Istarted  using it for like before 2 months it was very highly effective it gave me the shiny glow ever to my lips.I bought it from Amazon.com, it did meet my expectations I would of course  continue to buy this product and I have recommende all my friends too.
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Coatzacoalcos
Me encanta muy bonito y TODO Sobre la textura Que deja Sobre los labios. Lo recomiendo ampliamente y TIENE UNA serie de colores hermosos.