BY CALVIN KLEIN

Offers high shine and rich gloss for your lips Pleasant to wear with a subtle flavor. Moisturizing to keep suppleness and softness of lips. Non-sticky and comfortable to wear. Leaves your lips sparkling throughout the day.

adia d.
Richmond
I love using this product! It is a great way to make your outfit a step up from the usual. It goes on very smooth and I don't have to reapply often. It definitely met my expectations and was so easy to wear with everything. I've been using this product for a month now and will for sure purchase again when I run out.
Melissa C.
Portland
I love the color and how looks in mee very cool smellssss so good I love the formula of Ck lipsticks. THey are creamy and well pigmented. I have Fusion (bold fuschiaish) Cosmopolitain (coral red) and Fate (pinky nude). I love them all, I can't wait to get more. The cosmo one is my perfect coral shade ive been looking for all summer. Highly reccomended
coco k.
It's a decent lipgloss. Really don't think it plumps your lips but the gloss finish is really shiny and nice. Downside is that it is very sticky and i never like that. The color itself with a little glitter is not chunky but it is cute. I'm in beetween with this purchase.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
kelley t.
I don't really use plumper or lip gloss but my sister gave me one of these so I tried it. It looked OK on me but not the best thing to put on my lips. I wouldn't wear it again and its pretty pricey in my opinion I think there are alternatives that you can get at Walgreens.
Lynn R.
This lip gloss is nice and I love their colors, however it does not stay on for very long .After a dinner out one night, you´ll find it has all come off. Looks good when not eating or drinking though.
Emily M.
Hubbard, OR
I really don't like the smell of this lipstick! i wish it had a nice fruity smell! i have only used this lipstic once and that was when i went to my aunts wedding
Rian F.
Love this color and the plumping affect (tingling lips) it gives me. Be careful if you kiss someone right after applying their lips may tingle too
Natalie R.
Atlanta
I tried this product after using buxom for years. It’s a bit less sticky than buxom, and the color is beautiful for fair skin and light hair.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love this product! It is such great quality, and I have really no complaints. Would most definitely recommend it to others!
Natalie m.
Would love to try this amazing lip gloss if you know where I could find it please just message me. Thankyou
Is it pigmeted